My Two Cats

Iceriver

Reaction score
Tigger
tigger.jpg

Shadow
shadow.jpg

Your cats are so beautiful. My Dad's black cat just died last week. He had his heartbreak for few days. He got a new black kitten last Thursday, he named her June. June born on June. She has a beautiful blue eyes.

Lucy is almost 20 years old.

Bear.jpg

Bear1.jpg

This is my mom's cat that I always pat him all the times and he love it when I pat him lol .. Iceriver saw my mom's cat on the webcam and she said should name " Tux " lol but my mom name the cat is BEAR lol :lol: cause Bear look like Tux lol :lol:

Your cats are so beautiful. My Dad's black cat just died last week. He had his heartbreak for few days. He got a new black kitten last Thursday, he named her June. June born on June. She has a beautiful blue eyes.

Lucy is almost 20 years old.

My Cat never made to 20 :cry:

Bear.jpg

Bear1.jpg

This is my mom's cat that I always pat him all the times and he love it when I pat him lol .. Iceriver saw my mom's cat on the webcam and she said should name " Tux " lol but my mom name the cat is BEAR lol :lol: cause Bear look like Tux lol :lol:

He must be have alot of date with female cats !

this pix remind me of my 3 weeks old kitten except kitten has white streak from forehead to nose... i rescued him last week .. took him to vet... and bottelfed him every two hours.. now he is three weeks old and active... this morning he climbed out of tall box and followed me around..crawling...

Bear.jpg

Bear1.jpg

I used to have a cats like that. I got 2 of them in the past. They both passed away. I named them October 1 and 2. :D

Awww, all cats are cute. I love all your pics here.

LOL it would be nice to have alots of date with females cats lol but he doesnt like all of cats that he is easy to fight all cats even with kitten too I dont know why he dont like the cats. My youngest sister's best friend Haley had cat name Smokey that Bear and Smokey was so huge FIGHT!!!!!! my mom heard!!! then trying to get Bear but Bear ran away from my mom till later came back know where the house is and Bear's 2 of ears got strach like missing the skins look like little " V " as you can see " V " on the top point on left side :) right side hard to see where is the " V " :). When the cat go near him or he go near others cat then went FIGHT!!!!! lol he doesnt bother from dogs but if dog like to playing with cat then cat gonna strach lol He did that to my mom's dog Kali's face cuase Kali wants play with Bear lol :lol:

I used to have a cats like that. I got 2 of them in the past. They both passed away. I named them October 1 and 2. :D

Ohhh cute name October 1 and 2 lol :lol:

Back