My son got his drivers license today!

TAMI SAM

Reaction score
I cant believe my son is driving already, where does the time go? Passed today he was home by noon and out the door at 1:00! He went to get his haircut, so nice not to have to take him but like all mom's I wont rest until he's back.So I thought I'd come on and spend some time with you wonderful people to take my mind off it.He's a really great kid and I feel blessed to have him:hug:

yeah, I hate cars. I wish nobody would drive, but I am driving for some reason loL! Congrats to your son :D

Thanks everyone, smile! OH he insured I wouldnt let him drive my car otherwise. Now he needs a summer job to pay for it.

Congratulations on your son's first time driver's license. Winkz. I know times fly so fast over our heads and we get nervous as our kids are growing and taking steps toward adulthoods. Now I'm cringing cuz my kids are now 11 1/2 and 13 1/2 years old. :eek2:

Tell your son congrats!!! I am so scared of the day that my kids start driving. *goosebumps*

Getting that driver's license is a big milestone for a teenager! I remeber that it was a big day for my son, too. Its like the first step to independence. Tell him congratulations, and BE CAREFUL!

is he driving a automatic car or a manual car? if a manual car, would he be able to drive from parked uphill? It happens to me, Oh brother I stalled the car many time when I was 16 yrs old :lol:

My car is an automatic trans.He probably could shift me not so much haha. My husband has a Dodge daytona shelby Z thats a 5 speed and all tricked out for racing(drag at the track) I told him "Dont even think about it!"

Back