my sister baby x ray prove ultrasc (girl)

Smithtr

G.G.H.T
Premium Member
Reaction score
damn it my sister good person I help her support, she said thank
I am pretty strong her

I am assurance to hard to show you
x ray you exciting my picture family soul,

I am heart to family :D

wonderful

I hope be hears wonderful

my neice whooot

I am happy right shines my heart, I am very happy! I love my family I am soon become neice!

Attachments

• 195628_683844040_828590_n.jpg
    195628_683844040_828590_n.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 33
Pretty cool! I bet you all are excited. :)

Thank I am impressive I was very good
I heard news tell you
my sister told me will go to school whoot
I am glad of sister will hard work effort to support to family

I am proud of my heart to feeling happy and smile

I am advocate to my sister value!

Hope be glad of my heart shines open my heart beautiful family! shines

I am glad of my sister love girl I am pretty good, she is hard work successfully

I am become uncle! now

Beautiful! Precious little life. Does your sister have any names picked out for her yet?

Beautiful! Precious little life. Does your sister have any names picked out for her yet?

not yet, my sister will decide name tell me, I will go to my sister hospital I am pretty great news good happy!

I am exciting hyper! I am very love my sister family is very really difficult

I am proud of my sister is good busy! I am happy right now! wow my sister is very proud of good person, I am great appreciate to her, I am very communication to support to my family value to protect!

I am happy safe! she is smart teach my nephew is very grow fast wow
increase improve strength, don't be give up, keep going hard work busy I respect to my sister i know she is very busy all the time i know her! I love my sister

protect to strong, my mom and dad already become grandparents :)

I know her is very lucky good improve great
I am become uncle!

I can tell you will be a proud uncle! :)

I am exciting because she soon baby! whoot I am become uncle, I will tell you, my friends buddy told me
wow my sister : at the hospital .......... showing on the monitor im having contractions now just gotta wait for the doctor ahhhhh celina yu better be born mommy n daddy wanna meet yu really bad and cant wait to have yu in our arms :)

I am very surprised I am exciting soon, I think so she is very pretty soon anytime short wow I am happy! I am now become uncle :)

I am exciting because she soon baby! whoot I am become uncle, I will tell you, my friends buddy told me
wow my sister : at the hospital .......... showing on the monitor im having contractions now just gotta wait for the doctor ahhhhh celina yu better be born mommy n daddy wanna meet yu really bad and cant wait to have yu in our arms :)

I am very surprised I am exciting soon, I think so she is very pretty soon anytime short wow I am happy! I am now become uncle :)

That's great! It's very exciting when new family members are born! :)

Congratulations to you new uncle! Babies are so wonderful and nice to hold and love. Have fun being a new uncle.

Wirelessly posted

Congratulations on being an uncle! All wee babies are beautiful miracles from God and glad to see you being very happy about this. Being an uncle is a special gift and treasure this.

Congratulations to you new uncle! Babies are so wonderful and nice to hold and love. Have fun being a new uncle.

Thank I am happy become uncle right now!

Wirelessly posted

Congratulations on being an uncle! All wee babies are beautiful miracles from God and glad to see you being very happy about this. Being an uncle is a special gift and treasure this.

Thank Mrs.Bucket I am exciting I am very proud of my sister wonderful

What an exciting moment! Sounds like you are about ready to jump out of your skin! All best to your sister, her husband and the new little one. And of course to the happy uncle!!

What an exciting moment! Sounds like you are about ready to jump out of your skin! All best to your sister, her husband and the new little one. And of course to the happy uncle!!

yes I am jump exciting I am very happy! I am very happy! she hard work successfully become parents! I am proud of my sister learn it

I was very happy! we proud of hear exciting happy love my sister! I remember my sister awesome great impressive! :)

Congrats!!! Hard for me looked at the picture! :)

Thank,

my sister said pain: well i do want some ideas on how to induce my labour at home cause for the last two months ive been in n out of the hospital with contractions and its killing me :( this is a really hard pregnancy to deal with the pain lol

she is very hard pregnacy update

I told tough my sister is very pregnancy hard!

I am almost to bit cry I am very happy wonderful I am surrpised I am very glad of happy!

285103_10150732199075565_837670564_20281070_2057592_n.jpg

OMG I tell you posts :D

283034_10150732185570565_837670564_20280919_271940_n.jpg

that is news

I am very happy become uncle already

I show you

name cecila girl whoot!

Back