my sign name & the 'forum' sign shown video

Fingerspell the 'forum' and then sign it in the end.

Fingerspell the 'forum' and then sign it in the end.

I agree that we use fingerspell of it. I had laughed that ADers had blamed you to eat before you sign. I will find out it about it. Thank you

I think you are a good sign teacher Jclarke. I clearly understood you. (big compliment because my sign level is very low)

I think you are a good sign teacher Jclarke. I clearly understood you. (big compliment because my sign level is very low)

Why, thank you - did my lip reading help along with the ASL?

why use "F" that's not ASL way.. :P ! that's SEE way eh! I would NEVER sign "form" for Forum NEVER! it is confusing! those who did are frakking lazy!

How I sign? I have said this several times to friends in person... (italicized is spelled)

"yesterday me enter internet(or message) forum called alldeaf there thread talk about _____"

since I signed message then spelled forum because forum means many things...

forum also means place, meeting or tribunal (or court)

in the 80 and 90's we used to sign bulletin board or message board but the growth of internet, new names tends pop up...

see this: Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

to sign "thread" use "topic" + "menu" + "discussion" (as in menu drop down from bar not menu book) sign

those underlined are clickable in case you though I was underlining them eh...

ah there it is! I was waiting for this video...thought you was gonna post it IN my [ Your Sign Name? ] thread. pffth.

I'm eating my dinner as well. :lol: yes, the forum you signed is very much like america...but since it's only five-lettered word, I fingerspell it. (I love to fingerspell by the way!) :thumb:

yes and it has been over 48 hours ago I woke up. at least I still can spell f-r-u-m! ...err.

Back