My Shih Tzu

My family had a Standard Poodle that passed away many years ago. Glad your dog pulled out ok.

i am glad of hear you safe you hope be safe you wow you spiritual your heart safe your feeling!

Wonderful news! I am happy to hear it, Bott. Here's to a speedy recovery.

So happy that your darling little friend is better. Please pat her gently for me and heres a tissue for you. (passes soft tissue)
I hope you are both happy and all better soon.

:aw: Botti!! my heart is with you in your fear and sadness on your little one!!
I'm so relieved with you that your baby girlie is ok!! :ty:for sharing the pictures!
I know how it feels to have a sudden and severe diagnosis in a beloved dog, and wonder - what will happen now??:aw:

the girls send you and your family lots of gentle Rottie kisses and nubby tail wags and my heart has a hug for you to take how would be comfortable for you.
you are in my thoughts:)

So happy that your darling little friend is better. Please pat her gently for me and heres a tissue for you. (passes soft tissue)
I hope you are both happy and all better soon.

:aw: Botti!! my heart is with you in your fear and sadness on your little one!!
I'm so relieved with you that your baby girlie is ok!! :ty:for sharing the pictures!
I know how it feels to have a sudden and severe diagnosis in a beloved dog, and wonder - what will happen now??:aw:

the girls send you and your family lots of gentle Rottie kisses and nubby tail wags and my heart has a hug for you to take how would be comfortable for you.
you are in my thoughts:)
Thank you ladies. My husband roasted a turkey in celebration and she is in the kitchen eating. It's amazing to see. She isn't allowed to eat very much tonight, but she is really enjoying the little bites she can have.

Tomorrow, she will be able to have more food, and the vet said she will feel much better tomorrow.

My little doggie, Anita says...."Woof-Woof!"...get well, ya hear?...Glad to know that ur doggie is on the mend!...He looks like a sweetheart!

Casey and Pippin send poodle blessings to your Shih-Tzu! All three of us are so glad she is all right.

aww, glad to know your little fur kid is feeling better.

its so hard to know when furkids is not feeling well.

I am glad that she is okay but what happen?.. Sorry I am behind news! :hugs:

Casey and Pippin send poodle blessings to your Shih-Tzu! All three of us are so glad she is all right.

aww, glad to know your little fur kid is feeling better.

its so hard to know when furkids is not feeling well.

I am glad that she is okay but what happen?.. Sorry I am behind news! :hugs:

Thank you all.

Phillips, she had some terrible bleeding when she went to the bathroom, and I thought she had colon cancer, but the vet said only a polyp and she had surgery for it yesterday. :)

Bott- she is beautiful! I'm happy that all worked out in the end. Enjoy that cute little baby of yours.

Bott- she is beautiful! I'm happy that all worked out in the end. Enjoy that cute little baby of yours.

Thanks. I think she is beautiful too. And she is also a nice little dog. Everyone who meets her loves her. :)

I am really sorry to hear about this. I do not know if had you another thread about this. I am happy to hear your dog is feeling better. The thought of losing a dear friend is so upsetting . Your dogs are so lucky to have you for their mom.

Back