My One-Thousandth Post

love

i too know the feeling of enriched love! always and forever was a song me and my better half have had the pleasure of a beautiful day 26 years ago! and still have that special feeling only more enhanced over the years. i can only pray and hope my 2 daughters find that same love..........lucky in love!

Levonian, your post dedicated to Mayflower was very nice and touching. You two are blessed and lucky to have each other, and I'm happy for you guys. After reading your post, I thought it deserved to be sticky so it was I who did that. :)

Lev...

Such a beauty of what you did... most of all she's clever to say save something important...

You both are made for eachother definetly...

As for Mandy, She's wonderful lady to took her time to take care of Mandy ever since the dog was found.

you both have my sympanty of passing of your dog... *hugs*

Congratulations to you, Lev, on your 1000. I do have more than 1000...LOL. I guess I missed the numbers because I was too busy being a postwhore? ;) Just kidding. The song is beautiful. I agree with everyone when I say your wife is very fortunate to have you as her husband. ;)

Mayflower - I am so so sorry for the loss of Mandy. She looks like she was happy in that photograph. You are a wonderful lady who took the very best care of her - the kind she deserved. :) May she rest in peace!

I was extremely touched by my husband's 1000's post. I am a very lucky woman to find such a wonderful chimpanzee. He is a very special guy. I am really looking forward to spending the rest of my life with this man. I hope all of you gals out there will be as lucky as me.

I also want to thank all of you for your special thoughts on Mandy. It had been only a week since her passing. It is still hard, but I am very thankful for the time I had with her. I have a lot of wonderful memories of her and she went everywhere I went, including work. Even though she isn't here physically, I am happy that her spirit is free and lives on in good company. I will cherish her for a long time. Thanks again for your posts.

:grouphug:

Back