My New Artwork

CyberRed said:
:wave: Lil_country_gal...

Here's your signature images. :) Let me know, if there's anythin' you would like to add or change. Enjoy ! :hug:

beautyhorses7bf.jpg

animatedsnake7he.gif
omg cr i love them you are so awesome thankyou so much

Yo Cyber Red!

Remmy me? hehe :)

I have browse through here and I love your artwork on avatars and signatures for some members here and including yours too. They all look cool.

While I am here, I am just wondering if you could make me one, an avatar and a signature. Pretty please... :bowdown:

I would like a koala in a gum tree theme. :)

Cheers
Koala

Koala said:
Yo Cyber Red!

Remmy me? hehe :)

I have browse through here and I love your artwork on avatars and signatures for some members here and including yours too. They all look cool.

While I am here, I am just wondering if you could make me one, an avatar and a signature. Pretty please... :bowdown:

I would like a koala in a gum tree theme. :)

Cheers
Koala

Oh, yes I remember you. Been in a long time - wow ! Where have you been ? Been hidin' from me eh ? :lol:
But, anyways... and, yes I will make you one. I have a few pics of Koalas. No problem. :)

Cheers ~

Here's a signature image I made for you ! :hug: Enjoy !

koalaforkoala5tf.jpg

ooOOoo! That is beautiful. Thanks so much. CyberRed :hug:

Koala said:
ooOOoo! That is beautiful. Thanks so much. CyberRed :hug:

I still have your stuffed animals of Koalas in our living room to think of you. :) The wedding gifts are so beautiful. It was so thoughtful of you.

Hugs,

Kalista

Kalista

I am glad that you like the two soft toy koalas and the wedding gifts. I hope you will keep them for a long time. I bet many of your visitors want to take your koalas home with them and you tell them :nono: take it. :lol:

huggs,

CyberRed said:

Wow, that's Coool and Creative ah, it looks like
something for Roadrunner ???

Hey RoadRunner, have you seen this ? Cool !
:thumb:

Y said:
Wow, that's Coool and Creative ah, it looks like
something for Roadrunner ???

Hey RoadRunner, have you seen this ? Cool !
:thumb:

Thank you, Y.
I don't think if, he noticed. There was no comment from him since I made this image.

CyberRed said:
Thank you, Y.
I don't think if, he noticed. There was no comment from him since I made this image.

You're welcome :)

Maybe RR is both Deaf and Blind ? just kidding haha...

Hello ghsh1996 --

Here's your 2 banners. Do hope you like it - if, not.. please, let me know and I will do what I can do for you. ;)

animatedghsh19964sl.gif

animatedghsh1996gold5ec.gif

If, you would like me to add a glitter for the red background instead of your screen name -- I will create one for you. Just let me know what you like. Ok ? :)

CyberRed said:
Hello ghsh1996 --

Here's your 2 banners. Do hope you like it - if, not.. please, let me know and I will do what I can do for you. ;)

animatedghsh19964sl.gif

animatedghsh1996gold5ec.gif

If, you would like me to add a glitter for the red background instead of your screen name -- I will create one for you. Just let me know what you like. Ok ? :)
aww I love them so much. Thank you so much. I save them in files. Smile. ghsh1996

Back