My "Naked" Truth

"Dave" in the story reminds me of some of the friends I have grown up with. One has a certifiable sexual addiction. His wife knows, and tolerates it.

I don't understand how she could - but it is none of my business.

His views on sexual relationships are vastly different than his views on love and commitment. For him, sex is like a hug, or a handshake. So yeah, I could completely understand him telling a woman if they are sexy to him or not and actually being "Dave" in the OP's article one day.

The people in the story are single. Single and older, single and younger it makes no difference you are held to a different standard than what married people have for each other within their relationship.

You better be able to dress up what you have and show it to some advantage or you are not competing. Yes its fake and yes it is often unrealistic shallow and selfish. You think the older single women out there with younger men are not using everything they have to look good?

Single has its known things waiting for every one wanting the throw off the ropes of bondage they experience in their long term relationship. Call it whatever you want you are not going to change it. I know a little bit about how critical women can be and it is no different than butthead Dave in the story explaining life in the singles jungle to Miss Crybaby.

Unrealistic a-hole who can't even abide by his own standards. There's more to it than their charming "representative", look deeper girls!

was following something on tv 'grannies acting badly'90year olds with 20/30 year olds young men said sex was the best,i could see it be problamtic but why is granny acting bad is 90yr old expected take teeth out and hang clothes on zimmer

Dave is an a**hole. Do what makes you happy. Be proud of yourself. Love your body.

Wirelessly posted (Nexus 5)

RR posted the link for the story, she didn't write it. It's not about her. Granted, she and I are the age what we could empathize with the author.

me to...empathy with her but i don't feel comfortable with my body so would never have been in position like that..
woman/man should know each other judge what arse he was which apply to all age groups,Physical side SEEMS be before anything else these days and i not a prude

The people in the story are single. Single and older, single and younger it makes no difference you are held to a different standard than what married people have for each other within their relationship.

You better be able to dress up what you have and show it to some advantage or you are not competing. Yes its fake and yes it is often unrealistic shallow and selfish. You think the older single women out there with younger men are not using everything they have to look good?

Single has its known things waiting for every one wanting the throw off the ropes of bondage they experience in their long term relationship. Call it whatever you want you are not going to change it. I know a little bit about how critical women can be and it is no different than butthead Dave in the story explaining life in the singles jungle to Miss Crybaby.

sorry about putting the like as I was going for the quote to comment on you.

I put the bold statements that you made, which would make you being an jerk and disrespectful to older women.

This is just a story written by Robin Korth who wrote about how the single woman look into the mirror after she had that conversation with him. She was not aware of what he was thinking of her at all. Then when she heard him said things about her wrinkle and her body that he could not look at her. So he was giving her an idea for her to dress the way he wanted her to dress which mean he had no respect and compassion, not even love for her for who she is. Just only for his needs, not for her needs.

She chose to be herself, not someone else who had to be a beauty like in the magazine or modeling advertisement, even on televison. He was so hung up on that images. That is why she realized that she can not be with him if he expected her to be what he wanted her to be. She was a beautiful human being and she wanted to be appreciated by the man who did not care for her looks, just inside of her personality and to love her for who she was as a person. Simple. :cool2:

Hey Rockin Robin, Reba and Bebonang, I 'doff' my Hats to you Senior Ladies on this Forum.
Ms. Robin, Thanks as this was a Good Fiction at Best. 'Fooled' me to believe you were speaking for yourself, but now realized you were writing Up an interesting reading worth Educative. Kudos and Thumbs Up. :). You ought to be the forum's "Dear Abby" likeness in dishing out such 'romantic adventure/experiences' Deaf people faced just like the Hearing.
Thanks to you, THREE Ladies for your insight. :). Have a Pleasant Labor Day Weekend Holiday. Be Blessed. -CoolMikey.

Hey Rockin Robin, Reba and Bebonang, I 'doff' my Hats to you Senior Ladies on this Forum.
Ms. Robin, Thanks as this was a Good Fiction at Best. 'Fooled' me to believe you were speaking for yourself, but now realized you were writing Up an interesting reading worth Educative. Kudos and Thumbs Up. :). You ought to be the forum's "Dear Abby" likeness in dishing out such 'romantic adventure/experiences' Deaf people faced just like the Hearing.
Thanks to you, THREE Ladies for your insight. :). Have a Pleasant Labor Day Weekend Holiday. Be Blessed. -CoolMikey.

"Like"

You are welcome. :wave:

Back