my mom died

My heart goes out to both of you on your tragic loss. :hug:

Doh - I'm truly sorry to hear about you losing your wife. It is never a easy thing to do to have a loved one lose it's life.

You and your family are in my prayers as well.

Steph, - I am thinking of you during this difficult time and my prayers that the love of God enfolds you during your journey through grief.

Doh, - My deepest sympathy and may your heart and soul find peace and comfort.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss Steph. I can understand what you are going through as my mum died of cancer nearly 3 years ago. It seems a lot of people get cancer these days. Too many.

DOH, I'm sorry to hear about your wife.

I will keep both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Suicide is a tragic way to go and so it becomes a sadder ending. This is something no one can comprehend. May peace be with you in the coming days.

Steph and Doh you and your families are in my prayers. My deepest sympathy to both of you.

So sorry for both of you. I wish for strength for both of you in this terrible time.

I just got the news as I click on the passing of your mother. I am sorry that she wanted to commit suicide as a way out of all the pain she was going through. It is indeed a shock that she had to killed herself on the bed in her bedroom with all of you and your family seeing a horrible death. That is really a tragedy. You and your family are in my prayers and condolences. Please see a medical professional counselor or pschologist to help all of your family and you to deal with her death. May your mother rest in peace.

Doh, I am sorry to know that your wife killed herself two weeks ago. I want to give you my condolences to you. It is a very difficult to lose your wife like that.

Both of you, Doh and Steph9700, are going to have to go through a lot of pain and grieving of the loss of your loved ones and need someone to talk and confide to whether your friends or someone you trust to help you deal with your loved ones' deaths. May you have peace in your heart and mind. Lots of love from all of us ADers, :grouphug:

she killed herself thursday afternoon. she couldnt stand the pain and suffering from hte cancer anymore. she used my dads .357 and blew her hed off in her bed. pray for us please.

I m very soo sorry about ur mom's took her's life :( and will pray for you and ur family also hang in there :hug:

i am sorry about your mom steph hugs

i am sorry about your wife Doh

steph and doh hang in there

doh, I am sorry about your wife. I will keep you in my prayers. :hug:

Doh, I'm sorry about your wife, my prayer and thoughts to you and your family.

To Steph and Doh

Very sorry to hear about the tragic news of the loss of your loved ones and how they died instead is such a huge shock for you to experience.

Will keep you both in my prayers and thoughts while you both going thru the grieving process and will be asking yourself why why!! but please remember they are both in a better place and that they are happy and in peace at last. Dont ever blame yourself for their death as they have chosen to leave the world the way they thought fit but unfortunately with dramatic impact on u guys.

My deepest sympathy to you all and your family during this time.

Oh, no! :shock: I couldn't believe that! I'm sorry about that. My sympathies, thought, prayers are with you and your family in this time of sorrow. God
bless your mother and your family.

Back