my mom and me got adopt another beagle dog

sara1981

Reaction score
Yesterday June 15 my mom told me that we have another dog from her friend's who work with her and its so sweet her name is Muffin its girl but my mom told me must watch her for weekends Muffin is four years old when im bring Muffin the Beagle home but one of my dog Walter got jealous to meet her and scary her! i pet her and its small dog but i grab Walter the dog but Pandy the Beagle not going jealous muffin but Pandy and Walter would play muffin all the times when my mom was at home muffin at her room all the times..

Attachments

• Sara's pictures-18 002.jpg
    Sara's pictures-18 002.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Sara's pictures-18 003.jpg
    Sara's pictures-18 003.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 9
  • Sara's pictures-18 004.jpg
    Sara's pictures-18 004.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 9
  • Sara's pictures-18 005.jpg
    Sara's pictures-18 005.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 9
Lucky you! We are down to two dogs here, and I keep wanting a third dog, but it hasn't happened yet as our dogs are getting older and have health problems that cost a lot of vet bills.

I hope you have lots of fun with all your dogs! :)

I wish you the best joy and happy times with your new dog and your two other dogs. :)

Yesterday June 15 my mom told me that we have another dog from her friend's who work with her and its so sweet her name is Muffin its girl but my mom told me must watch her for weekends Muffin is four years old when im bring Muffin the Beagle home but one of my dog Walter got jealous to meet her and scary her! i pet her and its small dog but i grab Walter the dog but Pandy the Beagle not going jealous muffin but Pandy and Walter would play muffin all the times when my mom was at home muffin at her room all the times..

so beautiful !! I have two grandog beagles. I spoiled them grandma. :D

Back