My Life Has Changed

Guess what?

Happy April Fool's Day!!!

Actually, April Fool's Day is officially over by now, but this was all a prank Elyse, Kevbo and I talked about a week before. We hope we didn't piss off anyone who truly believed in our story. ;)

LoL i knew your comment isn't true. But.. what if there is true in the future if it happens to you two? who knows.

whew, i did read about this post earlier, and planned to post "congrats" except that i tho that it was april 1st, so i decided not to post :D

that was good one, alex for possibly fooling some...

:)

Alex? are you kidding...??? :shock:

isn't apirl fool....

errfz :o

:fu: @ Alex and Elysa!!

Such trustworthy statement worth trusting, a reputation that might be hard to prove as "true" when true event do come "Yeah right, like I've heard this before." (wink)

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
Is this for real or what?

Self-Explainatory. Observe and determine the statements in accordance to date.

lol ahhh alex ??? erica's not into jokes like that at all - soo u better encourage her to stay

LOL Bro Alex, wat would u do if u are really goin to be the father!;)

I knew it was April Fool... you didn't get me upset, maybe other, I'm just laughing at those people "cat got their tongue" well mine too but was waiting for April 2 and see what u says... well I gotta say Congrulation NOT to be a new father yet!

twisted sense of humor...
thank god i didnt make a fool out of myself!

Oh you son of a. You better watch your back boy you bout to be ravaged! :o

Yeah bro, I knew it. Well in fact I already know about it in the same day when the fool day was still going on. :mrgreen:

LOL :fu: Alex and E

Better not "cry wolf".... hee hee
One day when it really happens, we will be saying "yea right." LOL
Good one ;)

*laughs* that was a good one, Alex but I didn't buy it for a second.

but it must be flattering to see how many people would support you when something big like that happens. ;)

Back