My Life Has Changed

Wow Bro Alex i am so please to hear that u are goin to be a father, as i am very sad to hear u are Retiring ur Admin as i really hope u will be back soon, I agree as Kevbo is a good bloke!

Please send my Love to Elyse and tell her that i am very happy to hear that! :D

Originally posted by illustrator
It gotta be april's fool day! :crazy: Wrong day to post. :mrgreen:

yeah right, that's what I thought he can be fool on us today, I am not dumb LOL

Alex hasn't posted wheither if it was a joke or not hmmmmm he must like to see us in suspense... I can't wait to hear his reply!! Either "im for real" or "haha GOTCHA!"

Hmmm, I think he is fooling us for April's Fool. Don't ya think?

I don't think he's fooling us, sine he posted this thread on 03-31-2003 @ 11:03PM, not on April Fool's Day.

BTW, congratulations, Alex and Elyse!

Originally posted by ChelEler
I don't think he's fooling us, sine he posted this thread on 03-31-2003 @ 11:03PM, not on April Fool's Day.

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ALex post last night 04-01-2003 02:33 AM

Originally posted by GoldenLeaf74
BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
ALex post last night 04-01-2003 02:33 AM

:slap: Pay attention to the post date. Today's 04-01-2003 so that makes last night 03-31-2003! Or maybe you didn't get your date / time fixed on your profile. I fixed mine when I joined!

:slap: Pay attention to the post date. Today's 04-01-2003 so that makes last night 03-31-2003! Or maybe you didn't get your date / time fixed on your profile. I fixed mine when I joined!

nope I did fix set up my proflile already so long time ago.

I said wait and see ok alright.

first of all.. if it was serious announcement he wud had put in announcement not here in general discussions.. what more if u guys play joke on me I'm quittin here ;) really I felt like I'm a joke bein here the whole time.. so later..

Actually, Alex post at 1:03am in Eastern Time. At my view, as he post at 12:03am.

Therefore, you, ChelEler, live in Rocky Time. Duh!

ANYWAYS, let see what he says by the end of the day or tomorrow, then we can see if it is an APRIL fools joke if it is for real can I recommend an AD baby shower party??

I just spoke with Alex. Yup, it's true. And Alex agree he will name his future son - Sam name after me. :mrgreen:

why would he name him Sam and two - it s too early to detect the sex of the baby and three - it would be cooler to give the baby a Latino name.....

Regardless if it is an April Fool's joke or not, congratulations! Being a first time Dad is overwhelming for sure! You should ask DeafDot when he first saw our son come out into this world. His amazement at the growth and his intelligency of his son...
Ahh, time flies by fast. OUr son will be 6 this 29th of April! *sighing*
Congrats, Kev for being the next AD moderator. I sincerely hope you will continue to lead AD in its glory!

Back