My Fave Pix!!!

TweetyBird said:
:rofl: yea that is hickey!!!! java is DEVIL GURL!!!! :rofl:

Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk!! The picture are GREAT!!!

Java, better behave yourself..

What a cuteeeee pair, you both are......

like what Mayloisch say.... more photos.... i love you both & hotter mind..... :3some:

Don´t forget us AD..... when you are in Hawaii to be with JAVA....

Don´t forget to send us your wedding photo, too...

:whip: ofc will become RED :sadwave: when you will leave the main land to Hawaii -

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk!! The picture are GREAT!!!

Java, better behave yourself..
:rofl::rofl: heheheeh u can punishment java for that... :fruit:

Liebling:-))) said:
What a cuteeeee pair, you both are......

like what Mayloisch say.... more photos.... i love you both & hotter mind..... :3some:

Don´t forget us AD..... when you are in Hawaii to be with JAVA....

Don´t forget to send us your wedding photo, too...
thanks... i wont forget yall!!! i still do that.. ofc i will put wedding photo.. smile..

awww....What a beautiful couples....you guys look soo great together!....Match made in heaven!.. :mrgreen: ..

OoOo What a nice hickey! :naughty: .....Wild Javagurly...tsk tsk... :rofl:

:ily: sisters!

wow, Nice pictures...
Looks so awwwwwwwweeeeeeesome..
Congrats.. Don't get high exciting on your way to hawaii.. cuz you already excitine.. LOL

hahaha u all thanks for yr support with tweety's move, we will keep u all updated :) i ll have a pic for u guys via a friend of mine will post her arrival at Kona international airpiort :) She ll land at 1 24pm on tuesday afternoon the pics will be forthcoming :)

love to all of u ! :ily:

Katzie said:
*notices there is a hickey on Tweety's neck* Isn't it? :rofl

Hickey???? Do you mean it is love-bited in American English? We call it
love-bited!!! BTW, do you know it is dangerous thing to do? :D

It's definitely more than just a love bite *sucking like a vacuum* :D

Righttttttttttttttttt katize HAHAHAHAH :) I know it just was me going nuts HAHAH i know it was unintended and she already grr at me haha it faded in two days flat time cuz of hot showers SO which is helpful :) heheh

Here is a hint.. If one of you got hickey, if you don't want to show.. you can try a cold ice cube and hold on your hickey, it will fade a little, but no one can't even see it.

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
Here is a hint.. If one of you got hickey, if you don't want to show.. you can try a cold ice cube and hold on your hickey, it will fade a little, but no one can't even see it.
Ahh, obvouisly you must be caught lotza hickey on your neck.. to avoid sees on yours... Another the way ticket you use ice cube on hickey. *wise* (chuckles)
*tsk tsk*, r u tempt?

^Angel^ said:
awww....What a beautiful couples....you guys look soo great together!....Match made in heaven!.. :mrgreen: ..

OoOo What a nice hickey! :naughty: .....Wild Javagurly...tsk tsk... :rofl:

:ily: sisters!
:rofl: hehehe!! shhhhh!! yea u can punishment jave for that... JK!! Thanks!!!! :wave: :ily:

javapride said:
hahaha u all thanks for yr support with tweety's move, we will keep u all updated :) i ll have a pic for u guys via a friend of mine will post her arrival at Kona international airpiort :) She ll land at 1 24pm on tuesday afternoon the pics will be forthcoming :)

love to all of u ! :ily:
i bet that u will grab my butt and pinch!!! HEHEHEHEHE!! ofc we cant wait see each other AGAIN!! i cant wait leave tmw night.. YAYAYAYA!! :ily:

Great Pix of Tweety and Jave it's soo cute couple :thumb: *noticed this pic* psstt Tweety ya get HICKEY :laugh2: i bet you are feel good LOL!

LovelyBlkGal said:
Great Pix of Tweety and Jave it's soo cute couple :thumb: *noticed this pic* psstt Tweety ya get HICKEY :laugh2: i bet you are feel good LOL!
:rofl: ofc i do!!! hehehehe!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :cuddle:

Back