My Fave Pix!!!

TweetyBird

Premium Member
Reaction score
Last Day that i go back home ala from hawaii.. (but i will move there soon)

Attachments

• taznkania2.jpg
    taznkania2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 109
Hi Tweety, that is a cute picture, I can see why it's your favorite :) Congrats to you too.

P.S. Is that a hickey on your neck? :naughty:

:jaw: look at them! Beauty lads with million bucks smiles!

*notices there is a hickey on Tweety's neck* Isn't it? :rofl:

It's a fabulust picture! :thumb:

Sweet_KJ said:
Hi Tweety, that is a cute picture, I can see why it's your favorite :) Congrats to you too.

P.S. Is that a hickey on your neck? :naughty:
:rofl: yea that is hickey!!!! java is DEVIL GURL!!!! :rofl:

Last edited:
Katzie said:
:jaw: look at them! Beauty lads with million bucks smiles!

*notices there is a hickey on Tweety's neck* Isn't it? :rofl:

It's a fabulust picture! :thumb:
thanks!!! yup that is hickey!!! :rofl: now u know java is devil!!!!! hehehe!!!

GORGOOUES PIC OF U MY LOVE SMOOCHIE yah i know i gave her a hickey it was just an out of hand thing i not meant to i just LOVE her to death heh :)

javapride said:
GORGOOUES PIC OF U MY LOVE SMOOCHIE yah i know i gave her a hickey it was just an out of hand thing i not meant to i just LOVE her to death heh :)
hehehehehe!! i know that u love me to death!!! smile.. we cant help anyway!!! i put pix here cuz of my fave pic!!! :thumb: u are my love!!!

Cute couple in that pix. By the way, nice hicky front of our own eyes. :naughty:

:laugh2: Lovely picture....but noticed that they've been extra NORTI the night before Tweety had to return to ala...:lol: :whip: :twisted:

This thread emailed me that some post is found "offensive". Which post number? I don't find anything offensive according to the friendly replies, however, I might be wrong. Please email me @ ScottHam@clientlogic.com and tell me which one is offensive and I will remove it.

Scott

::sighs:: What a great couple you two make. :) I wish you both nothing but happiness and good health! :)

I look forward to seeing more pics of you guys!

Malfoyish

WaterRats13 said:
:laugh2: Lovely picture....but noticed that they've been extra NORTI the night before Tweety had to return to ala...:lol: :whip: :twisted:
yupppp that right!!! u answer right!!! i gave u A plus grade!!! JK!! hehehehe!!!

Malfoyish said:
::sighs:: What a great couple you two make. :) I wish you both nothing but happiness and good health! :)

I look forward to seeing more pics of you guys!

Malfoyish
oh yea sure i will put more pic of us when i get home hawaii then i will do that.. :)

Back