My ear…….

sarahkhan

Reaction score
It is hurting!!! Left one. Always had a problem with left year. i feel worse as i am not able to wear HA for whole 2 days :cry:. last year, on july i had fungi in my ear....it was soooo painful!! Had this twice in last year......
Again same thing happening to my left ear this time. But not sure about whether it is fungi or for due to cold...... I hate it!!!:cry:
I am visiting to doctor tday!

Ouch! Ear infections are painful. I do not miss those!

Hope you get better soon!

I have only experienced an ear infection once in my life but i sure dont want to experience it again!! I was 7 years old and on holiday in Malta, i ended up having to go to the doctor there and requiring antibiotic injections

I hate ear infections they hurt real bad.

I hope you feel better soon and don't wear your aids till it clears up because the aids will be contaminated with bacteria you must clean the molds real good or you will get the infection again from you HAs :)

yeah...thanx!
went to doctor and the doctor replies it is very bad infection! so she took the sample of ( i dunno wht it is called, but took inside of my ear), for laboratory test! i hope tht is not serious issue!

I never had ear infection since the day I stopped wearing hearing aids ;) it's all good... :D but hope you get better soon tho...

I would get swimmer's ear all the time when I wore my HA's. Since I no longer have them, not a single infection or any pain at all.

Hope it is nothing serious. I hate those ear infections. I had one a few years ago that put me to tears daily. I was miserable. Hang in there!

Back