My drawings

That's good ! Keep it up ! ;)

wow, amazing drawing... Are you artist?

You have a good talent.

I´m computer artist... I´m sure you know some of my threads...

Steel, ya should be an artist as a career, if you can! Those are good art!

WOW! I really am impressed with your artwork! You really should keep this up no matter what! My husband has a really awesome art skills also but unforteunaly he really have no time to do that anymore. Because we have 2 boys right now that demand our attention so much.. I of course always encourage him to have his own time so he could resume his hobby as a drawing... Dont give up regardless! :) Again.. WOW!

Here's a short comic I made last night. ;)

(note to all ADers: This comic is posted exclusivly at Alldeaf.com and can not be used without permission by artist Dan aka Steel X as my rights are already posted under the last page of the comic, thanks.)

Attachments

• steel x comics resized.JPG
    steel x comics resized.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 39
  • steel x comics 2 resized.JPG
    steel x comics 2 resized.JPG
    81.7 KB · Views: 33
Here's one with Venom.

Attachments

• venom.JPG
    venom.JPG
    79.5 KB · Views: 23
Steel X said:
Here's a short comic I made last night. ;)

(note to all ADers: This comic is posted exclusivly at Alldeaf.com and can not be used without permission by artist Dan aka Steel X as my rights are already posted under the last page of the comic, thanks.)

wow that is amazing drawing u got there ! u shud be famous by now cuz ur art is so...how can i said this? very skill i ever seen...i am very impression by ur artist keep up ur goody work! i am sure people who are big fan of anime will love ur work :fingersx: *grins* :thumb:

Wow, I love your comic that you made up there! It's really good! You should make comic to selling for your first comic book? ;) :giggle:

Another comic. :D

Attachments

• the lighthouse.JPG
    the lighthouse.JPG
    62 KB · Views: 28
Steel X said:
It've been awhile since I last shown my drawings so here are some more to show you. :P

WOW!! Very talented drawings! Keep up the great work! I'd like to see your more drawings someday... Thanks for sharing us!

wow they re so good anime.. I think that lady is so cute! Very wonderful.. Hope u would join into comic book

SherryCherish said:
wow they re so good anime.. I think that lady is so cute! Very wonderful.. Hope u would join into comic book
which lady? Amanda or the two girls on the last panel of "the lighthouse" comic?

Back