My drawings

Steel X

Reaction score
It've been awhile since I last shown my drawings so here are some more to show you. :P

Attachments

• bull dragon.jpg
    bull dragon.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 103
  • prequel.jpg
    prequel.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 87
  • death shadow 2.jpg
    death shadow 2.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 79
  • death shadow.jpg
    death shadow.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 63
thats pretty awesome

can u draw a Ninja Turtle? like Michaelangelo or Raphael?

AJ said:
thats pretty awesome

can u draw a Ninja Turtle? like Michaelangelo or Raphael?

actually, I did some afew years ago so here's one that I didnt think it looks that good :| so I'll draw you some more later on.

Attachments

• tmnt.jpg
    tmnt.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 60
Sweetheart said:
:jaw: Wow thats sooo great! You are really, really good at drawing! :thumb:

Show us more! ;)
Do you happen to like anime chicks? :D

Attachments

• chicks.jpg
    chicks.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 66
wow amazing drawing! i am embarrass to show cuz mine look like a kid draw lmao cuz i havent draw for long time until recently that one i sent to u lol *shrugs* glad that u show it to us....ur better than mine *chuckles*

Sweetheart said:
Yeah :rofl: But Steel X is amazing at drawing! :eek2:

true! once i pratice more then my drawing will improve lol but i bet mine wont be same as his level lol i dont mind *grins*

fei ku said:
true! once i pratice more then my drawing will improve lol but i bet mine wont be same as his level lol i dont mind *grins*

Yeppers but still, I cant believe that hes good at drawing! :whistle:

Steel X said:
actually, I did some afew years ago so here's one that I didnt think it looks that good :| so I'll draw you some more later on.

thats pretty rad dude. i used to draw them a lot when i was younger. im trying to get back into drawing them again. although i need a lot of practice.

Wow u has talent, i always want to drawing, but lost interesting in it. Beside I have hobby that i'm enjoy tho. Keep it up!

Here's more:

Attachments

• Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 005.jpg
    Picture 005.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 24
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 008.jpg
    Picture 008.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 29
WOW!!! They are really GREAT!!!
You really do have a wonderful talent with drawing. Have you thought about pursuing a career as an artist?

ButterflyGirl said:
WOW!!! They are really GREAT!!!
You really do have a wonderful talent with drawing. Have you thought about pursuing a career as an artist?
yep thought about being on a team that works together creating a videogame and I would like to be one of those artists to bring up ideas and creations to the videogames or even movies that we would like to make, etc stuff like that.

Steel X said:
yep thought about being on a team that works together creating a videogame and I would like to be one of those artists to bring up ideas and creations to the videogames or even movies that we would like to make, etc stuff like that.
Go for it and best of luck to you :)

Used to be able to draw.
No time now. My skills
are pretty rusty. Great job though!
Keep it up!

Back