My Deaf Family

so this is a pilot, is there an air date or no? and what channel? love the video!! ive lived in both worlds but feel more comforatble and more confident as a Deaf person then i ever was hearing , some of it due to trials and tribulations but i wouldn want to be hearing again.

so this is a pilot, is there an air date or no? and what channel? love the video!! ive lived in both worlds but feel more comforatble and more confident as a Deaf person then i ever was hearing , some of it due to trials and tribulations but i wouldn want to be hearing again.

There is no set air date yet that I know of, but you can follow Marlee Matlin on Twitter (I don't have one, but I just look at hers randomly, it's public) and see if she puts up information about it.

it look like they won't. Check out the fanpage "I want deaf family on tv" I'm hoping they will air it on DeafTV.com instead. I'm also hoping that DeafTV.com will be on cable TV like BET and such.

it look like they won't. Check out the fanpage "I want deaf family on tv" I'm hoping they will air it on DeafTV.com instead. I'm also hoping that DeafTV.com will be on cable TV like BET and such.

They'd probably make it fancy cable. :(

thither? What do you mean by that specific word?

isn't that a contradiction to your statement "You should be able to understand whatever I mean, therefore no matter what words."?

Back