My daughter and Yorick?

Bottesini

Old Deaf Ranter
Premium Member
Reaction score
2lcnwcx.jpg

Here at dinner a picture of my older daughter with a mushroom that looks just like a skull! :shock:

Any of you have anything weird like the Virgin Mary on toast or something?

You could post them here.

:rofl:

I would have to truly dig, to see if I can fine anything as odd as that!!

:rofl:

I would have to truly dig, to see if I can fine anything as odd as that!!

Sadly, I only had my Blackberry so it isn't the greatest photo, but I did spit a little soda when she held it up. :lol:

Obviously I looked at the pictures first... then I was like "WTH is she holding in her hands". Then I read... it sure looks like a skull :giggle:

Nope, sorry, don't have any photos like this one to post, unless you want to see a piccie of my nephew enjoying his ice-cream and being all messed up once he is done ;)

JL

Obviously I looked at the pictures first... then I was like "WTH is she holding in her hands". Then I read... it sure looks like a skull :giggle:

Nope, sorry, don't have any photos like this one to post, unless you want to see a piccie of my nephew enjoying his ice-cream and being all messed up once he is done ;)

JL

Whatever weirdness anyone has of family would be ok.

It is disappointing though that mushrooms are not durable like toast.

At least I have a photo though. :)

2lcnwcx.jpg

Here at dinner a picture of my older daughter with a mushroom that looks just like a skull! :shock:

can you zoom in it so I can take better look. thanks

2lcnwcx.jpg

That's wild... pretty cool

A mushroom sure looks skull. I never seen it like that before. Bott, you're proud of that you took pic. of it. :)

A mushroom sure looks skull. I never seen it like that before. Bott, you're proud of that you took pic. of it. :)

I guess it shows life is sometimes a little boring in Iowa! :P

Back