Premium Member
Reaction score
Zen:

zenkeysclose2.jpg

and Satori (with her best friend):

bestfriends.jpg

Hanging out in the sun (Zen is so unladylike):

sillsprawl.jpg

Awwww I like the first one the pic that Zen's head is laying down on the keyboard so CUTE!!!!! :lol:

so beautiful and I can tell that they re pure CKC? and yes what kind ..

I have persian cat..

Beautiful cats you got here .... nice coats they have. Wondering what kind of cats you got here?

Awww! They are beautiful cats. I want to put my hand through my monitor screen and pat them. Thanks for sharing the pics. ;)

Thanks all for the nice comments! Zen is a real "action kitty" but you can't tell from these photos.

so beautiful and I can tell that they re pure CKC? and yes what kind ..

Good eye! I don't know if they're CKC but they are pure Burmese girls. (Similar in temperament to other oriental breeds, they love people, and they MUST be on your shoulder at all times!)

beautiful cats! The chocolate colored (light) sure is rare color. Not many cats out there in that color for sure.

Thanks all for the nice comments! Zen is a real "action kitty" but you can't tell from these photos.

Good eye! I don't know if they're CKC but they are pure Burmese girls. (Similar in temperament to other oriental breeds, they love people, and they MUST be on your shoulder at all times!)

Your cats are beautiful... I love black ones.. it reminded me of Black Jack.. he passed away.. I missed him...

Burmese

It is a Burmese breed .. small and beautiful cat. :) I see variety of cat breeds at my work. That's how I know. Meow!

The first pic of Zen on computer keyboard should be submitted for the pet contest or something like that. It is so beautiful .. especially close up.

Aw, so cute! Cats are best creature.

They actually sit on your shoulder while you walk around?

Gosh, I wish my Ragdoll would do that, but he'd fall off straightaway as he's huge.

The first pic of Zen on computer keyboard should be submitted for the pet contest or something like that. It is so beautiful .. especially close up.

I second with Dino65!

Picture really quite amazed beautiful close up looks impressive professional image! Honestly breath carried away, Your two cats are beautiful lovely couples dark choco and light choco..
Is that Rare color ?

This is the first time I have seen a brownish cat before, beautiful color....Your cats are cute...

The cuteness factor is overwhelming, Interpretrator. I hope you'll post more pictures of your cats, or we'll feel like you're teasing us with a carrot. :)

Thanks all for your kind comments!

Is that Rare color ?

Zen is called "champagne" and Satori is called "sable" and those are not rare colors for Burmese, although champagne isn't seen as much as sable. There are also blue and platinum Burmese and they are much more rare.

I hope you'll post more pictures of your cats, or we'll feel like you're teasing us with a carrot. :)

Here is one ESPECIALLY for you. :mrgreen:

satoristudies.jpg

Oh your cats are so cute. I figured they had to be Burmese because they look very close to a siamese which is what I have the only weird thing is they look close but their personalities compltetly different

Back