My Cats ( pics! )

Spooky:
spooky4.jpg

Minka:
P9210027.jpg

I'm back. The four dogs are a Lhasa Apso, Yorkie, Boston Terrier, and a black Lab. The Yorkie thinks he is a Great Dane and the Lab thinks he is tiny little lap dog. He weighs over 100 pounds now and he is only 3 years old. I rescued him and the Yorkie. :angel:

Yeah, I love. Rescued two of the cats too. Where in Pa are you? I have an ex husband and daughter there. :rl:

OK, calm down. lol :mrgreen: I won't say what city I live, but I live in the northeast of Pa. Yea, I rescued some of my cats and one of my dogs, Candy.

Your cats are so beautiful pictures, catlover. My mom has 4 cats at home. I love cats all my life.

Wow, you have alot of the cats at your home. How many do you have cats at your home, catlover?

13, HiBluE01. Princess was funny last night. She was laying down on the chair under the table in the kitchen, when another cat walks pass by her, she tried to catch the cat's tail! :rofl:

Thank you! katie2d, did you see my "My Dogs ( pics! ) thread? I did say what kind of they are and stories. This is about cats, sorry.

Pix of my cat, Furby

Attachments

• Furby9122004.jpg
    Furby9122004.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 8
  • FurbywithSunglasses2004.jpg
    FurbywithSunglasses2004.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 7
Rebel Girl, cute kitty! My cats hate sunglasses. lol Oh my gosh! some day I woke up in the morning and walked into the kitchen, Sugar was sitting on the kitchen's counter and he wanted the water turn on the faucet; I noticed something's missed. It's sponge. The sponge's gone, so I thought my father took it for cleaning someplaces but I bought a pack of 3 sponges. I have another one, then it's missing again. I have strange feeling. I think Missy took it, I knew she's obsessed with sponge things, likes a cat's sponge ball ( her favorite toy ). I started to looking around the house and I looked under the stuffs then finally, guess what? I found 2 sponges under the stove!! :rofl: Oh God, Missy's such as a spoiled cat. *sighs* :rofl:

Wow!!! you have 13 cats at home that's more than I have 5 cats (inside) and 5 cats (outside) and I also have 2 large dogs and 6 little dogs at home and some goldfishes in tank (my hubby's). My hubby and my 2 daughters are loves the animals as same as I do love them. So, anyway I have enough animals to take care of them until they lived for old age. I have 2 white cats look like your cat Snowball but they has their eye color (one blue eye and one green eye) Their name is Simba and Gizmo they are male cats. And I have 2 black cats named Jasper he is male and other is Midnight she is female but old cat and One tabby longhair named Grayson is male cat. All of them are inside because it belong to my daughters (white cats) and 3 family cats to all of us. The large dogs are golden reiever named Peaches is girl and she is older than all of the dogs and Hiedi is the german pointer reciever and 2 tan color dashies mix named Max and Mandy that they are brother and sister. Also I have red mini dashies named Arnie(male)and Ashley(female)and their daughter Anne and the last one is Lou-Lou the Chihuahua (toy). That's all for now.

WOW thats alot of cats, myself grew up with cats, I MUST to live with cats till my son born 4 years ago, and found out that hes allergic to cats so his dad too.. I gave up cats.. :(
Anyway---
.... no offense.. way too many cats for indoor... but... unless you upkeep cleaning and feed.. try not to be hoard.. :) but what about this.....
what is your city limit law for the pets?
Ours City Law for pets indoor 2 cats & 1 dog.. OR 1 cat & 2 dogs
Must have rabies shots and license.. cat and dog too..
if not.. fined up to $1,000..

Sometimes I find this kind of offense.. to have so many pets in house or apartment with city limit law.. and i feel unfair.. cuz few times I got ticket for breaking law.. that I had 2 or 3 more than city limit law...

Wow they re so cute. That alots!!!

I used had over 20 cats when i was young but they re only OUTDOOR! I do miss petting cats/kittens. My parents has alots cats too in their building. But i can't pet them too much. I am allergy to those cats. Which I never had no plm til 21 yr old. :( Oh' well.

But my boyfriends is allergy to the dog mostly but other some animals w/ hair. We only can get FISHES. I love fishes! hehe.

Here's pic of my and Nozobo kitten, her name is Lucky and shes 4 months old (compare to terrbile 2)

Attachments

• Lucky2.JPG
    Lucky2.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
  • Lucky.JPG
    Lucky.JPG
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
OK, thanks for sharing with pictures and stories! :ty: MsGiglz, I don't know anything about the laws... I take them to vet. for check-up, injury, and illness. The vet. and the nurses doesn't seem mind I have so many cats. Also, I heard about the dog laws, they must have least than 4 dogs. But if too many dogs ( more than 4 ) kept barking and a lot of bathroom in yards, you can smell so strong and awful. When they bark a lot, the neighbors will start to complain, yell at you, and call the animal control. I prefer my cats indoors, because I rather keep them safe. I wish I would have the fence that protect the cats so they can't sneak out from the fence.

WOW, Lot beautiful colorful cats... LOL

I cannot manage too many cats.. Only I can prefer have bulldogs.. (chuckles)

Beautiful cats... I like 1 or 2 cats that's it. Doesn't want too many LOL

Back