This is Snowball ( yellow eyes )
Snowball.jpg

This is Sugar ( light blue eyes )
Sugar.jpg

This is Squeaky
Squeaky.jpg

This is Pumpkin
Pumpkin.jpg

They're beautiful cats! You have 13 cats in your house?? Wow...how do you manage cat liters?

Thought you have 13 cats, catlover? I wondered the same.. how do you manage all the cats and dogs???? that's like having 15 kids!!! hehehe

My Cats ( pics! ) part 2

Well, it won't allow all of my cats' pics in one thread... O_o"

This is Princess
Princess.jpg

This is P.J.
PJ.jpg

This is J.J.
JJ.jpg

This is Jezebel
Jezebel.jpg

This is Albi
Albi.jpg

This is A.J.
AJ.jpg

Wow, colorful cats! They are all great! :D You sure are good at taking care of 13 cats, they look all in a great health!

Thank you! Well, they keep me busy. I don't have a job or always bored all the times. lol Missy is the little cat; she weighs 6 lbs. and 6 ozs. The reason we names him "Trouble" because he's a troublemaker. He's bold and been bad boy. :lol: Pumpkin and Albi ( in other thread ) are brothers and they are manx mixes because their tails are short when they born.

Awesome!!! Can't believe you have so many cats! They all look good! Do they all get along good?

Heh. Thank you. P.J. is the oldest cat, she's 17 years old. J.J. is the bigger cat; he's probably weighs about 16 lbs. He's very cuddly cat but he's heavy. :) Jezebel is the second small cat, she weighs 6 lbs. and 12 ozs. but Missy is the most smaller cat ( in another thread ). Boy, she's so tiny! Oh, by the way, Jezebel is my best friend. She's always with me all the times. She never, ever goes near my father or anybody else. :)

Wow Amy, they're beautiful and sure looks very heathly, I'm impressed you can handle and taking care of all 13 cats together....amazing!!! If I ever need a pet sitter, you will be the first I would call LOL

Oh, thanks, Angel! Well, some of my cats haven't go among with strangers until they know who you are then they will able to cuddle with you. :D Princess doens't like the people because she born outside with a stray mother. I don't know why did the mother left her alone in the neighbor's backyard. But she was sick; she just had a bad cold. She never cuddles with me but she let me pet her. lol She absoutely love the other cats; she wanted them to wash her and sleep with her.

:eek: wow 13 cats.. unbelieveable. I can't handle that many cats! How do you deal with litter boxes?? are they indoors or outdoors or both?

I only can deal with four boys (two kids, hubby and a pup) plus multiple fishes and they are too much to handle. LOL.

your cats looks real healthy!! It amazes me... :)

There were 4 litterboxes. They are indoors; I prefer them to be safe. Thank you, by the way. I have stories; Trouble and J.J. ( in another thread ) were newborn kittens when they brought home. They were not relate, Trouble will be 7 years old and J.J. will be 4 years old. My mother and I used to fed them with the bottles. Trouble were brought to my sister-in-law's house without knock or left the note. Nobody saw them, someone brought a small box with old rag when Trouble was a newborn kitten in it. :mad2: J.J. has different story, he was left on the lady's front yard by her house. The mother must be left him, the lady said she never seen the mother before. She can't take care of him because she goes to work all the times then she called the animal shelter where I work and my mother and I came to pick up a newborn kitten, J.J. So, any questions? :wiggle:

do you get covered in cat hair? U must have lots of tape rolly things to roll on ur clothes to remove the cat hair..wow I still can't imagne....13.. I agree with you that indoors are safer than outdoors because cats tend to carry more diseases from outdoor not knowing where cats have gone to places unknown to us (afraid to know anyway!).

That's right, downing. Yea, I got a lot of dogs' and cats' hair on me; I don't usually wear black clothes! :lol: Yes, I have many tape rolls at home. Guess what? Missy was so funny today! My sister came over at my house and she put her purse on the table then Missy tried to get into her purse! Her purse was open and Missy pawed the stuffs out of her purse then she tried to get in! :laugh2: My sister tried to pull her out then Missy became mad and bite her and me! Anyway, I was taking a nap on the couch, Trouble tried to chew on my belt's buckle! Oh Gosh, my cats are really crazy! :mrgreen:

Hey, your cats are beautiful! Too bad I can't live with cats... allergies! So, instead, I've got 2 beautiful pet rabbits and 6 amazing pet guinea pigs!
Enjoy your cherished cats. I know they are very affectionate animals.

Your cats are beautiful. I am down to 4 cats and 4 dogs right now. At one time I have had over twenty cats and twenty dogs. Used to live in the country and had pups. I was a foster parent with the SPCA several years ago and that is how I got all the cats. Plus my youngest daughter is a cat magnet.

catlover... ur squeaky looks just like my baby, Minka, and your snowball looks just like one of my cats. I have 4 in total.. but squeaky and spooky loks just like my cats...

Back