my car part 4

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
The guy who stole my car has been busted by cops and he is in jail now. My uncle said he sold my hockey equirement. :mad:

Let's hope he drops the soap in the shower, and gets anal raped for selling your hockey stuff.

Don't push it, Levi. No need to be sarcastic.

Kevbo, how long is he staying in Jail? when he is out of jail, you will file a small claim against him. he will have to pay whatever it costs for damages and hockey equipments

At least that guy is where he belongs right now!!.. on the other hand, sorriee to hear what happened to your hockey equip! :(... is the insurance gona pay you for your loss..?

Kevbo, Will you be able to sue him and make him pay you what he did to your car and your things?

Originally posted by eternity
Kevbo, Will you be able to sue him and make him pay you what he did to your car and your things?

Kevbo can have two opitions. First opition is D.A. is the one who charged a thief crime agianst Thief. Unless Kevbo must offer a thief to pay for damages and honkey equipments right away exchange drop a charge and close a case. Or Kevbo can wait until thief is out of jail/prison and sue him for damages and you know

Originally posted by Alex
Let's hope he drops the soap in the shower, and gets anal raped for selling your hockey stuff.

haha Alex u are funny but sure he'll get his azz whooped he probably already buttsex with other losers in jail hehe :laugh2:

I remember something happened to my car when I just got OUT of my car but how lucky my daughter was at my friend's house. A young boy who is only 14 years old and STOLE a fancy car and drove like OUT OF control and hitted my car. I was only a yard away from my car. Can you imagine that? So i called the police station about this issue and they found a young boy and sent him to the jail. I had an officer who stopped by and investigated around my car (damaged) so the officer just filled out the report then next day I picked up the report from the station.

Originally posted by eternity
I remember something happened to my car when I just got OUT of my car but how lucky my daughter was at my friend's house. A young boy who is only 14 years old and STOLE a fancy car and drove like OUT OF control and hitted my car. I was only a yard away from my car. Can you imagine that? So i called the police station about this issue and they found a young boy and sent him to the jail. I had an officer who stopped by and investigated around my car (damaged) so the officer just filled out the report then next day I picked up the report from the station.

:shock: damn u are lucky he didn't hurt u..

I am thinking about getting one of those unlock/lock clickers....so I can leave my car running for a minute if have to go back to house to get something and use the clicker to get back in the car...

Back