My brother, Robert the Army.

He looks pretty good in that uniform. :)

Would be great to have him coming home for the holidays. (hopefully.)

Yeah he does.

It would be great to having him back for Christmas but, let's see...

Hope for your brother get home safe! Support Our Troops! :)

Yeppers, I hope so too...

I'd been support our Troops for many years since my father was general of army but he left due to health reasons and many family was in army but right now, it's just my brother and a few of cousins.

I hope that your brother will keep alive. I understand that you miss him so much.

Trained to run the Tanks

Take a look in my thread about my brother and you will see more.

yea I just read it. Don't worry. Fort Knox is the finest training facility for mechanized unit. They train very well and you can rest assured. He'll know what to do when he's in a pinch.

aww you will see him smile hugs

your thread remind me of me and my brother while growing up we were very close and we just finish our video chat few mins ago my brother always protect me no matter what and he also look up to me all the time.

aww you will see him smile hugs

your thread remind me of me and my brother while growing up we were very close and we just finish our video chat few mins ago my brother always protect me no matter what and he also look up to me all the time.

Yeah thanks :hug:

HI I wants to say I am glad that you share about your brother I was same shoe as you , My brother name is Angel He was in Iraq 3 times now he live in missouri . I don't know if he will go to Iraq again

Here a pic of him

Yeppers, I hope so too...

I'd been support our Troops for many years since my father was general of army but he left due to health reasons and many family was in army but right now, it's just my brother and a few of cousins.

Yupper. I am support the Troops for many years since my dad was an Army at Korea for 2 years. My husband is Air Force not deploy yet. . My cousins were a navy and other air force. My uncle was an Army at Vietnam.

wow, your brother look much like you, (I mean most of his eyes) WhisperHorse.

:ty: for share wonderful thread here with us and hope he will come home this Christmas.

I see US soliders everyday at work place. They have my support... It´s :( to see them off to......

It's cool he draws his motivation and inspiration from you as a person. :)

Hope he'll get through the war alright.

Wow what a handsome ur brother has.. and i kow how ur feel i been there when my cousin wesley went to Iraq for 1 year during war.. but right now he is home since he is return from war last 3 yar ago.. and Good thing that ur Brother is still alive :) and i m glad that He is ur hero because you're important to his's life. but remma you gotta be stay strong for him :) and you will see him soon before christmas coming up :hug: glad you are share story ur bro w/us it's remind of my cousin who went to war last few year ago but glad that he don't have go back again :D

Back