My ATV trail pictures.

SherryCherish said:
Aww, beside i am crazy over ATV here. I love goes on adventure with ATV even in muddy or water. I have a old pictures of my son and my boyfriend's daughter with ATV, which is taken June 2004. They re crazy over riding on them. They seem are too little for that big ATV lolz.
:angel: The children are adorable, SherryCherish, and they look so cute on the big ATV. Have fun and enjoy!!!

thanks..

DEAFSCUBA what heck that pictures look like? its alike ugliest spike fish? Its annoy me big time LOL

SherryCherish said:
thanks..

DEAFSCUBA what heck that pictures look like? its alike ugliest spike fish? Its annoy me big time LOL
:rofl: you're not the only person who says that.. many members are saying the same thing.. the reason i love that fish is because its from the movie "finding nemo".. and its the deepest fish in entire ocean (i believe)

CODAchild said:
:) It looks like a great way to have fun, relax and enjoy the scenery. Very nice pictures RebelGirl.

It is very relaxing and it does escape from problems for a while.. then head back to reality.. ATVing is awesome.. We plan on going riding Sunday ;)

SherryCherish said:
Aww, beside i am crazy over ATV here. I love goes on adventure with ATV even in muddy or water. I have a old pictures of my son and my boyfriend's daughter with ATV, which is taken June 2004. They re crazy over riding on them. They seem are too little for that big ATV lolz.

They're so cute!! Where do you go riding at?

DEAFSCUBA, ah i see. lolz thats so nastiest ever i seen.

RebelGirl, mostly riding on our neighbor's land or my brother's farm land, theres pretty good acres, muddy, and river. For kids, we just cruise ride that's it. Since their safety. I would wanted to go Wisc to check out with their trails.

Wonder if you all hear about "Badlands" in Indiana, its a badass trails for atvs, dirty motorcycles or Jeeps???

SherryCherish

oy fee.. I really wanna go to black river falls, WI in black river state forest.. i heard that's the best ATV trails in midwest :D hopefully this fall i'm going there. i'm trying to gather peeps to come... since many will say.. "i don't wanna pay for wisc permit pass", "too far" (and its only 2 hours away from cities) :roll:

DEAFSCUBA,

Yeah i know about stickers, but good thing only cost 30 to 32 dollars, but only good for 2 years!. Not every year. Beside i know theres alots atvs trails in Wisc, and, theres alots atv rental, but too expensive to rental one. Also i been done rode atvs in West Virginia trails, OH my godd! its so extremely cool, but very tough. Alots of rocks, mountains, up and down, many things. One time, been there all day, and firewood top of mountains, its so cool! But once ur done of a day, ur body re so sore and stiff! LOL. Its great experience and alots fun.

Sherry

SherryCherish said:
aww cute kids!!!! ;)

The Trails in Wisc's AWESOME!

Hey ya all,

Yeah Its a lot of fun riding atv on trails, Last year a friend of mine from Ind that rides atv at bad land, Ind came up visiting me in wisc and we went for atv ride. We got lost in the woods for 12 hours, We left around noon or so and finally made it back in town almost 1 am in the morning. I was thrilled that the pub (bar) still open. We went there for a shot because we're all wet and mud from riding atv plus freeze our ass off from it. But Heck its a lot of FUN!! thats how we both fall in love together and will be a year this coming labors weekend. We're going out for atv ride together to celebrate our one year anniversary.

I could tell details of atv riding if ya all would like to know *grins* but not every details, just as general whats have been happening to us.
an accident, ran out of gas, Towed other atv along, got stuck in mud, one atv got stuck in deep mud and water, and some small stuffs! what a heck long night!

wanted to show some more pictures that was taken during my vacation up to paul buyan state forest.

sorry if the pictures seem lousy but its worth the view. enjoy :D i'm the guy with a black shirt. the other guy is my best friend he owns a blue yamaha warrior.. and i own red/white yamaha warriorclick here for pictures

after all the fix-ups on my atv.. that needs new tie rod, and few other small stuff.. i'm hoping to go to Black River falls, WI for another ATV trip this comming sept!

My boyfriend and his best buddy went to Idaho and they were telling me that they have best time ever out there riding their atvs at Dunes, most sand and dunes.. I've seen pictures and thought they're so crazy!! I'll ask him and see if I could post some pictures here :)

new pictures of last weekend

went on deaf event ATVing group.. near Duluth, MN alot of fun i'm the one far far far left side

Attachments

• DSC01214-r.jpg
    DSC01214-r.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 23
ertgatv7ud.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Oldnavygirl's first ride on ATV :P yet its lucky day.. its snowing heh.

Back