My alittle vent out

I bet her sister would be like, "Why are you leaving?" :lol:
I would say "well you didnt invite me and give Spicy an attitude which isnt accept. So we have every right to leave. Have a wonderful dinner. Good bye!"

I would say "well you didnt invite me and give Spicy an attitude which isnt accept. So we have every right to leave. Have a wonderful dinner. Good bye!"

You forgot something.
pie-face-2.jpg

First of all - good venting...

I would advise you to take Cheri's & Jillo's advice.

Hi Spicy,

I agree ya all. *ouch* I felt, your sister is not happy about you and ur gf. I know, it is not easy complete with your sister.
you did too much trying discussion with ur sister, but it is not working out. that is fine!!!
be happy! your gf do have you and you too. Positive thinking and just your life with ur gf, don´t care about your sister, okay? :)

I met her family three times. Her parents want me to go and couldnt wait to see me same with her middle sister! I told Spicy, we could go to her sister's house to surprise them. If she have plm with it. So Spicy and I can leave them and do our own dinner somewhere.

Spicy and I wouldn't dare do kiss or hold hands front of her family. I only help her when she needs something. Thats all.

yea i bet that her parents will get mad at her middle sister so they will make yall stay there.. trust me.. since they love u !

yea i bet that her parents will get mad at her middle sister so they will make yall stay there.. trust me.. since they love u !

No, my oldest sister not middle.... :) Oh yes, My mom IMed me and was so happy that Flammer called to my mom... My mom always talk about my girl. :) My mom, dad, Wayne ( Lindi's husband) loves her! I am sure of my middle sister Lexe like her, too! ;)

Excellent advise. I would dothe same. Just tell her, "If my partner isn't welcome, then I'm not welcome." Period.

Yeah, I would tell her that we are leaving since Lindi is not invite my gf.... I cannot leave her out.

Or . . . you could do a plan "C." In order to do that, you need to know what is being served and who is bringing what. Of course, you need to volunteer to bring two dishes, such as sweet potatoes and baked beans (or something else, use your imagination). Then, when you arrive, both you and your gf have something in your hands and neither of you can be turned out. If, by chance you are, take your dishes with you and leave w/o saying a word.

yes, maybe that too! Thanks!! Pek1

First of all - good venting...

I would advise you to take Cheri's & Jillo's advice.

I second that.

If you bring your gf with you to their house then you're inviting yourselves in without their permission. You will create big friction in their house and in the end you and your family will not enjoy Thanksgiving. Talk about it with them and give them a choice whether you're going to bring your gf or you won't go without your gf. If they won't let you bring your gf then you two should go somewhere and enjoy lovely Thanksgiving together without all that bullsh*t.

Just my 2 cents and good luck!

I agree with Catmandu.

Who needs the family bullshit? Thanksgiving is a holiday where you spend that special day with your love ones, I wouldn't go without telling your sister where you stand. You need to tell her, If Flammer isn't allow to come, then you won't come. You want to enjoy your holiday without chaos.

Trust me when I tell you this and good luck. ;)

yeah but what if her sister only invite spicygirl since its her house.. if spicy invited flammer in without sister's approval.. thats looking for trouble like catmandu mentioned.. thats why gotta ask sis if flammer can come? she said other time which mean no.. so dont go then...

i gotta ask.. did she invite you to the thanksgiving dinner??
Spicy told her sister that she wants to bring me for dinner. Her sister said nothing then said too many people. So since her husband invited his daughter and her boyfriend. and Her older sister's daughter is bringing his boyfriend too. What abt me?? Spicy have every right to BRING someone along with her to keep her company. Everyone bring a partner, or boyfriend or girlfriend. Why can't Spicy invte? It isn't fair for her! Her middle sister TOLD Spicy to bring me for Thanksgiving.

Back