MVP is already release in my area??

LilCueballRulez

Reaction score
I want to make sure if it's really release in my area? I will going to Chicago and celebration for MVP is ready already! Because i got a message from HOVRS a few min ago. My wife and i very, very excited. If y'all live in state as border with Illinois (state), will y'all go there?

PS: Moderator/Admin, I just wanted posted this thread because i would like to see someone who can find information about MVP's events, Thx!

I want to make sure if it's really release in my area? I will going to Chicago and celebration for MVP is ready already! Because i got a message from HOVRS a few min ago. My wife and i very, very excited. If y'all live in state as border with Illinois (state), will y'all go there?

PS: Moderator/Admin, I just wanted posted this thread because i would like to see someone who can find information about MVP's events, Thx!

But MVP still be beta for loyal customers.

Not exactly, like I said before...it's release to the BETA meaning not all will get it. If you are one of the Beta tester then congratulations.

But MVP still be beta for loyal customers.

ohh no wonder!! I'm sorry that my wife and i was excited but we feelin down now, tho but why did i got a message from HOVRS and invitation us to come down to their place in chicago but i live in Milwaukee... The subject said Your MVP is Ready, i was like wtf!! jump up and down and ran to my wife in the kitchen, guess what we got a MVP is coming at March 8 then she said oh really?! I said Yes!! we danced but i already told her what y'all sayin, grr!

Congratulations! You are lucky to get it!

Lolz, thanks!! I will let y'all know when my wife and i will stayin at Chicago because my wife going to her best friend for Baby's shower and i will stayin at my nigga's crib next day then we can visiting there at MVP's place :)

ohh no wonder!! I'm sorry that my wife and i was excited but we feelin down now, tho but why did i got a message from HOVRS and invitation us to come down to their place in chicago but i live in Milwaukee... The subject said Your MVP is Ready, i was like wtf!! jump up and down and ran to my wife in the kitchen, guess what we got a MVP is coming at March 8 then she said oh really?! I said Yes!! we danced but i already told her what y'all sayin, grr!

market tactic!

Yesterday, we got the private invitation from MVP by mail and see below... we will go to Fremont, CA to get that MVP on March 7th at 6:30 to 8:30 PM and we will be driving long way about 3 to 4 hours away sheesh! hee hee! Anyone who live that area, let us know. After the invitation done and we will go to Olive Garden Restaurant to celebrate our early 24th anniversary for dinner that would be very special! We both are hoping that anyone join with us at Olive Garden for dinner at Fremont, CA :D

market tactic!

Lmfao!!! You are so fuckin jealousy... If you see me in real person someday... you would see what i going to doin, tho

PS For your information, i am not White!! I am a N****** ... i have enough is enough wit you, dude, ok? Moderator, i'm sorry i have to talk out of my mouth because sometimes Qwerty is on my nerve. If Qwerty angry over MVP then he/she need talk to hovrs because there is i can do nuttin with it, you feelin me, Moderator?

I got a call from HOVRS last week to update my info ect and the guy showed me the MVP he said soon you will get one hope that is truly the case.

Yesterday, we got the private invitation from MVP by mail and see below... we will go to Fremont, CA to get that MVP on March 7th at 6:30 to 8:30 PM and we will be driving long way about 3 to 4 hours away sheesh! hee hee! Anyone who live that area, let us know. After the invitation done and we will go to Olive Garden Restaurant to celebrate our early 24th anniversary for dinner that would be very special! We both are hoping that anyone join with us at Olive Garden for dinner at Fremont, CA :D

Congratulation for received your MVP and your 24th anniversary!!! Hope, you would be safe after you going to Fremont, CA on the highway(road). My wife and i will going to Chicago at March 7th because of my wife's woman baby stuff, ew, lolz. But!! MVP Events is start by March 8th at 9:00am to 8:30am Keep post on this thread, what's up with when you get a MVP, thanks

WhiteWolves64 and LilCueballRulez,

I would like to say Congratulation to both of you ppl ;D Wish yall a luck at there and let us know how it goes after it done :]

Lmfao!!! You are so fuckin jealousy... If you see me in real person someday... you would see what i going to doin, tho

PS For your information, i am not White!! I am a N****** ... i have enough is enough wit you, dude, ok? Moderator, i'm sorry i have to talk out of my mouth because sometimes Qwerty is on my nerve. If Qwerty angry over MVP then he/she need talk to hovrs because there is i can do nuttin with it, you feelin me, Moderator?

lol, just ignore that pathetic dude =), LilCueballRulez

looks like some of the beta testing is successfu so they are slowly finally going to pass them out. congrats on your private invite.:D

I hope there same one in here Los Angeles so I would go there and get MVP I am looking forward to get MVP someday!

Back