MVP is already release in my area??

hey i got letter from purple hoovrs today and say there privte event in settel but i did told them i can not make it it too expainse to fly

Hey Everyone, Bad news... My wife and i are stuck because we can't make it that Greyhound and Amtrek train as their tickets is too expensive. My wife's best friend's baby is already born on this afternoon. My wife and i cannot afford but that's okay! I wanted to know any whoever workin at booth in Chicago so i can contact with Rep because we not able to come to Chicago. What can we going to do? Plz post here, thanks!

Hey Everyone, Bad news... My wife and i are stuck because we can't make it that Greyhound and Amtrek train as their tickets is too expensive. My wife's best friend's baby is already born on this afternoon. My wife and i cannot afford but that's okay! I wanted to know any whoever workin at booth in Chicago so i can contact with Rep because we not able to come to Chicago. What can we going to do? Plz post here, thanks!

From where? When will 20/20 program be?

From where? When will 20/20 program be?

From Milwaukee, Wisconsin... 20/20 program is tmw! Do you know whoever workin at Chicago ... i gotta to give you an address,
Marriott Chicago Downtown-Magnificent Mile
540 North Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611

i can't bring my car to Chicago without Registration Tag (2010) and driver license because i have a driver license suspended right now. I have to workin on my driver license back as soon as possible.

From Milwaukee, Wisconsin... 20/20 program is tmw! Do you know whoever workin at Chicago ... i gotta to give you an address,
Marriott Chicago Downtown-Magnificent Mile
540 North Michigan Ave
Chicago, IL 60611

i can't bring my car to Chicago without Registration Tag (2010) and driver license because i have a driver license suspended right now. I have to workin on my driver license back as soon as possible.

If you got your driver license before March 16, you may go at other 20/20 event in Indianapolis on March 17-18.

If you got your driver license before March 16, you may go at other 20/20 event in Indianapolis on March 17-18.

I can't do that Weekdays because i have other reasons for doctors and courts. I will be available for Weekend only! Is there other date available for weekend?

Back