MVP is already release in my area??

i have got by email

they say ready by in settle washtion i will ask them to ship me by my home

there no way i can go there

I got the invitation today on my email and I will be going there. :) I already reserved the schedule.

I got the invitation today on my email and I will be going there. :) I already reserved the schedule.

MSN-Emoticon-applause-004.gif

I already got invite for Fullerton in March 15th and I am going there with my friends. I am looking forward to get MVP.

Congratulations to the people who got invited to get their MVP. I hope your wait is worth it. :) Enjoy the experience of MVP.

Finally! They're releasing in Minneapolis, MN on march 14th I am on private invitation at the hotel confrence room. Yayayaya!

I recently got a friend that got private invitation to go pick it up in Orlando on March 21st which it is great! But he had to drive for 2 hours to get there and pick it up. After pickup the MVP then he can stay in low price hotel in Orlando and next day head back home. Hotels works with Wi-fi that can work with MVP? I did called my other friend to check to make sure they got invitation but they never got it. I am surprised they haven't got it yet. Was it randomly selected by Purple Teams to come pick up their MVP?

One more question, before he go pick up MVP, do he have to buy wireless router or Purple Team will provide the wireless router when he come to pick it up?

Well my friend shows me the subject heading it says, "Your MVP is Ready!" It seems it is ready to be picked up I guess.

Well my friend shows me the subject heading it says, "Your MVP is Ready!" It seems it is ready to be picked up I guess.

I got same thing! I am going over to Fullerton on March 15th with my roommate who got same thing to pick up! Then heading home and hook it up! 16 days to go!

My wife and I both are invited getting a MVP on March 9th.

It says that we are in the Early Adopter Program so it means the beta group. Congrats for those invited, too!

It shouldn't be long before the public opens if no problem persists, I would guess. We will find out how MVP performs.

I recently got a friend that got private invitation to go pick it up in Orlando on March 21st which it is great! But he had to drive for 2 hours to get there and pick it up. After pickup the MVP then he can stay in low price hotel in Orlando and next day head back home. Hotels works with Wi-fi that can work with MVP? I did called my other friend to check to make sure they got invitation but they never got it. I am surprised they haven't got it yet. Was it randomly selected by Purple Teams to come pick up their MVP?

One more question, before he go pick up MVP, do he have to buy wireless router or Purple Team will provide the wireless router when he come to pick it up?

He doesnt need to buy a wireless router cause purple communicate inc is providing free wireless router (dlink) too :]

Right, Dark, If some customers own wireless routers, we will configurate applications rule and port forwarding in them.

Back