Music

Angelcat

Reaction score
I wonder do anyone like to listen music? I know some deafies dont or DO.... depend on individual person who like or dont like it.

I do like some music but I can't hear also I can feel vibrate by loud volume....and also I like to read close caption to listen the music.

I like 2 songs. They are :

1. Holy Night (christmas song)

2. Hit the Road, Jack (from old movie The Rain Man)

what about ya'll? :D

P.S. I dont know if this repost then remove it if you can.. if they are not repost then keep and tell me about it. :D

my favorite song is "Adam's song" by blink-182.. i'll be signing/singing aaliyah's "miss you" for the pagent w/ my best friend.

ahhhh i listen to several christmas songs ...... and that song "When u wish upon a star"

I like watchin mtv. hm blink 182 and uh 50 cent and uh hmm limp uh (sp) and brittiny spears.. blah but i love dancin and feelin music if u understand what I meant ;)

as for loud/vibrating music, i love club mixes and dance music. really puts me in a pumped up mood. i'm a girl that will never stop dancing at party. heh.

but as for others, i listen to almost anything. Elvis, The Beatles, Ja Rule, The Strokes. you name it. ;)

Originally posted by Angelcat
I wonder do anyone like to listen music? I know some deafies dont or DO.... depend on individual person who like or dont like it.

I do like some music but I can't hear also I can feel vibrate by loud volume....and also I like to read close caption to listen the music.

I like 2 songs. They are :

1. Holy Night (christmas song)

2. Hit the Road, Jack (from old movie The Rain Man)

what about ya'll? :D

P.S. I dont know if this repost then remove it if you can.. if they are not repost then keep and tell me about it. :D

I like Hit the road Jack too - it is by Ray Charles.....
I first heard it in the old movie 48 hours (with Eddie Murphy)

I love music - mostly oldies -

Blue Eyes aka Frank Sinatra "My Way"
Temptations "My Girl"
Diana Ross and Supremes "NO mountain is too high"
Bob Marley "I shot the Sherrif"

and many many many more!!!!

I do not listen to music, but I do know a few songs.
Two songs that repeats in my head all the time are:
"I shall Survive" by ???
"Greatest Love of All"

I had to sign these songs in school, but I am starting to forget them.
I also know many Xmas songs though... like Stille Nacht (Silent Night), O Tannenbaum (O Christmas Tree), Joy to the World, Laß uns münster und froh sein, Santa Claus is coming to town, etc... LOL... When I was a kid, I sang with the local Sunday School choir. :ugh: I bet I sounded horrible LOL

Can't hear for shit :o. Profound deaf here. But I like to read lyrics to songs. And I like to dance!! :dance:

I would have to say Madonna, Aqua, AudioSlave, Sugar Ray, and a few of others are my fave.

No favorite music here, since I'm profound deaf. My boys love to listen to music, but I don't know what kind. :dunno:

I like to hear any rap, spanglish rap, oldies (I like 50s musics), Chalino Sanchez, and thats it.

i listened to
Norah Jones- Com away with me, dont know why
Dashboard confessional- Screaming infidilities
AudioSlave- Like A stone
Stacci Orrico *NEW*- Stuck
and almost ANY songs that i could feel them! :mmm-mmm: :|

Back