Chajukin

Reaction score
seeing not all is deaf but hearing impaired

Do u listen to music

if so what sort? and what bands

Me..

I listen to techno or punk music...

I enjoy Anti-Flag, Dead Poetic, Panic! At The Disco... along with lot DJ's

I don't limit myself to genre, but I just listen to anything that is good, I hate most of the crap played on the radio these days, I like bands from Dead Poetic, and Autumn to Ashes, to the Theivery Corperation, and Massive Attack, to Iron & Wine, the Shins, John Mayer, The Cranberries, Porcupine Tree, Nightwish, meWithoutyou, Natalie Merchant, etc...

I play CDs on the computer while I am surfing the 'net. Mostly Christian artists. I am currently listening to the album "Shout to the Lord" by Darlene Zschech of Hillsongs from Australia; my favorite. :) Dave

I love country musics my fav are.. Randy Travis, Faith Hill, Alabama, Tim Mcgraw, i cant name all but love them all.. and christian music as well. :)

I listen to anything that pleases my semi-deaf ears; rock, heavy metal, hip hop, reggae, trance, techno, etc.

These days I'm learning how to play a guitar. Just got myself a Gibson Les Paul electric guitar to play with. :)

I listen to anything that pleases my semi-deaf ears; rock, heavy metal, hip hop, reggae, trance, techno, etc.

These days I'm learning how to play a guitar. Just got myself a Gibson Les Paul electric guitar to play with. :)

Post pics!!! What finish! Which series!? Do you have an amp!?

Sure, I'll take pictures of my electric guitar and post 'em in a new thread later this week.

Basically, it's faded cherry Les Paul, Line 6 Spider II combo amp, and the cable is Monster Cable. I really wanted the Desert Burst or Cherry Sunburst finish but it was out of my price range. lol

My Les Paul sure kicks my Fender Stratocaster's butt. You should see my dogs, they go crazy and bark whenever I play this baby. :mrgreen:

Pictures: http://www.alldeaf.com/general-chat/34176-pictures-my-gibson-les-paul.html

AWESOME!!! My brother LOVES to play guitar! I am not sure if he still do!

Keep it up! :thumb:

Awww how cute that your dogs going nut when ya play it!!!

:)

Sure, I'll take pictures of my electric guitar and post 'em in a new thread later this week.

Basically, it's faded cherry Les Paul, Line 6 Spider II combo amp, and the cable is Monster Cable. I really wanted the Desert Burst or Cherry Sunburst finish but it was out of my price range. lol

My Les Paul sure kicks my Fender Stratocaster's butt. You should see my dogs, they go crazy and bark whenever I play this baby. :mrgreen:

Pictures coming soon...

Pictures coming soon...

Cherry Sunburst is the finish of God. I can't wait to see pics. And those Line 6 amps are nice for the price.

Maybe I should post pics of my Glacier Blue Sparkle Stingray bass.

Pictures coming soon...

I envy you :bowdown:

great to see some of you have taste in music and practically most of you listen to the local stuff hehe

A couple into the same stuff as me thats great!

I do like to listen to music...depend on my mood I guess. :) I've seen few concerts in the past..it has been way long time! Maybe I should go one day! :giggle:

I do listen to music. I love country and listen to it every day in my truck. :D

I hate rap.

I also listen to the rock and roll of the 70 and 80's.

armor for sleep, senses fail, my chemical romance, thursday, within temptation, something corporate, jack's mannequin, the academy is, the smashing pumpkins, better than ezra, finch, taking back sunday.. many more

been a fan of half these bands since high school, and now their all getting pretty well known especially mcr.

Linkin Park - What I've Done, Breakin The Habit & In The End and White & Nerdy

Hey guys,

I listen to mostly classic rock and some jazz, folk, country and classical music. Pretty much anything that sounds good is fine with me. I love my 3 guitars and play them all as much as I can. I have an Alvarez RD-10 acoustic, a Fender Stratocaster with a Roland Cube 15 amp and an Aria GB 35 bass guitar with a Marshall MB-30 amp. I hope one day to meet other hearing impaired musicians like myself and jam together. That would be pretty awesome!

Anything with a nice driving beat. I really really like Citizen cope - bullet and a target, about half way through it has this really nice beat that's just pleasing and is probably my favorite song so far.

Bananarama- venus
Garbage- shut your mouth
Garbage- cup of coffee
Garbage- stupid girl
Garbage - so like a rose
Alice in chains- heaven beside you
Maroon 5- Wake up call
White stripes- you don't know what love is ( you just do as you're told)

Back