Music

TheXandieBoy

Reaction score
Hey, I want to know if anyone of you know of kind of CD music which have alot beats and mostly feeling? What name of CD? I just really wanna to listen and feeling the beats alot.

:wave: hi there Xandieboy!

they often vary so would u happen to know which type of music do u like best qq some examples:

Rock (AC/DC, Metallica and other artists)
Pop (Duran Duran and other artists)
Alternative (Billy Joel, Britney Spears and other artists IF i have the right artists as examples under this category LOL)
Country (Loretta Lynn and other artists)
R & B (Stevie Wonder (qq) and other artists im not very familiar with R & B)
Rap (Snoop Doggy Dog and other artists)

i realize im referring to some from the 80s LOL, perhaps other members can help u out on which artists are categorized under which music genre -- if u have an idea of what u like then u can focus more on ur tastes -- perhaps that would help qq

Mostly feel beat and feelings from Rap such as Emimen, DMX, 2Pac, Eve, Missy Elliot, Xbitizt, Mase and others. Too many name of Rappers.
I used to loved listen DMX called "Who we be" and Emimen alot of songs.

Mommyof3

What about Sounds of Ministry...

Have you looked at the "dance" section at the Music store... I am pretty sure they have somegreat beats there.

sharlie

TheXandieBoy said:
Hey, I want to know if anyone of you know of kind of CD music which have alot beats and mostly feeling? What name of CD? I just really wanna to listen and feeling the beats alot.
If you don't mind to pick up the anime OST (Original SoundTrack), get any OSTs from Serial Experiments Lain. It contains lots of 'beats'. You can check these CDs out: http://www.animecastle.com/catalog/.../cat_serial-experiments-lain-soundtracks.html

I often 'listen' to these beats whenever I am using this computer. Many people like these songs when they somehow listen to this music that I am 'listening' to.

I like Missy E, P!nk, Gwen Stefani and No Doubt, Green Day, Blink 182, and Sum 41. I am sure there's more.. Humm..

I have Billie Ray and it was good beat in my car.... everyone can hear from it. He/She is good on beat...

Back