Mr and Ms AllDeaf

okay guys really... just for your sake.. stay on topic ;)

:hmm: How could I know you are not stealing picture found on the internet just to pretende you actually took this shot?
Nope, check my facebook album, its there ;) This pix was taken in Melbourne.

I was referring to the Coors.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

And yes, I am a beer snob.

Well it's my kind of taste, everyone have their own preference of beers. Ok I think that's enough because we are way off topic.

The nominates are hard to chose from.
Jiro, JClarke, Violet, shel90, Frisky Feline and some others...

I still wait for violet s makeing poll names on Mr and Ms AD soon.

I am wondering if I am too old to be nominate myself for Ms. AllDeaf. I am an old married elder and woman. Maybe I can also nominate Bott, too. As for Mr. AllDeaf I would like to nominate Jiro, Alex (Administrator) and JClarke. Eh? :hmm:

Oh, believe me this had always been like this for eternally in the deaf culture aside from the hearing world.

actually what i meant by that is STAY ON TOPIC! if not.. lounge thread please..:giggle:

I am wondering if I am too old to be nominate myself for Ms. AllDeaf. I am an old married elder and woman. Maybe I can also nominate Bott, too. As for Mr. AllDeaf I would like to nominate Jiro, Alex (Administrator) and JClarke. Eh? :hmm:

OOOo nice nice yes you're allowed to nominate yourself this is just for fun!

Thanks for nominating :)

I still wait for violet s makeing poll names on Mr and Ms AD soon.

will sooon ;) just waiting to give everyone a chance to nominate themselves and all ;) i think i'll have it up by tonight.. i hope!if not tomorrow! no worries its coming!

I'm not gonna play this game because there are so many members here and picking just two doesn't seem fair for all, though admittedly I'm not sure anyone's feelings could actually be hurt if they weren't nominate. Sorry! :)

I'm not gonna play this game because there are so many members here and picking just two doesn't seem fair for all, though admittedly I'm not sure anyone's feelings could actually be hurt if they weren't nominate. Sorry! :)

Thats why I didnt make it a poll at first so it would be fair.. and plus this is just for fun.. Im sure no feelings will get hurt..its not like you're winning anything anyway :P

Back