Moving!!!!

Thanks ! :D Reply to your email... with all the details....

End of August, we will be moving into a new condo. Things are so much hectic for us !

I feel for ya. I have just few more to go then I am done with my mobile home. I gotta call my park manager to set up for the closing of my mobile home then I a m done with the park rules. grrrrrrrrrrr lol

As ya all know, I am waiting to have my folks' farm sold so I can move.. it is possible I might remain here on the farm past autumn or so.. and onto winter so we are making back up plans for that... oh boy.. I do hope I can move soon...will have to wait out everything...

Horselover..dang a bee stung ya on nose?? oohhh lol..

Shel90... ohh boy hope ya can get the house soon... so ya can move in...

kaslita.. wow ya gonna be busy.. a condo?? cool....have fun at your new place ...

I feel for ya. I have just few more to go then I am done with my mobile home. I gotta call my park manager to set up for the closing of my mobile home then I a m done with the park rules. grrrrrrrrrrr lol

I know how you feel with frustration closing on your mobile home. More important, you found a better place to live next step... Stay in strong as much as you can... :)

When you become more settle down in new place, it will make you feel good about yourself. You enjoy your new home for years to come !

As ya all know, I am waiting to have my folks' farm sold so I can move.. it is possible I might remain here on the farm past autumn or so.. and onto winter so we are making back up plans for that... oh boy.. I do hope I can move soon...will have to wait out everything...

kaslita.. wow ya gonna be busy.. a condo?? cool....have fun at your new place ...

You will be very busy in the autumn time. Farm is alot of work to do landscape, etc... Best alot of luck !

Thanks ! We are very excitied about a new home. I wait this for many years to avoid more pay on the rent to the landlord. Now, it is my own investment. :)

You will be very busy in the autumn time. Farm is alot of work to do landscape, etc... Best alot of luck !

Thanks ! We are very excitied about a new home. I wait this for many years to avoid more pay on the rent to the landlord. Now, it is my own investment. :)

Awesome!!! Congrats to u! U deserve it after working hard for many years.

Did u already move in your condo?

Horselover..dang a bee stung ya on nose?? oohhh lol..

Shel90... ohh boy hope ya can get the house soon... so ya can move in...

Yea, my agent is still haggling with that other agent. She said they were at it arguing until 10PM last night. Whoa!

Walk thru is set for tmw at 5 PM and so far the settlement date is still on for Monday the 30th at 2PM..

Good luck in getting your parents' farm sold. The market is really slow now so it is a bad time for sellers.

Ugh... moving. I have moved 5 times in the last 4 years, and by this time next year, I'll have (probably) moved 8 times in 5 years! Moving sucks.

Awesome!!! Congrats to u! U deserve it after working hard for many years.

Did u already move in your condo?

Not yet... The closing date is Aug 27th at 10am. More likely, we will be moving in end of August ! Cross my fingers the closing will be going smoothly !!

Not yet... The closing date is Aug 27th at 10am. More likely, we will be moving in end of August ! Cross my fingers the closing will be going smoothly !!
Yea, I will keep my fingers crossed for u. My situation is not going smoothly. Closing date is on Monday July 30th and to this day, we still dont know if it will be still on due to problems with the sellers and their retard agent. I hate not knowing but my agent said my situation is rare so I am sure yours will go a lot better than mine! :)

5 times when I was young and 2 with my first exh, then 12 times with my second exh within 11 yrs and just one more time for the rest of my life.

Congratulations on the new home! Sorry you had to go through all that hassle and trouble, but that's the last time you'll have to go through again (hopefully? hehe) Take care of your nose! Buzz off them bees :rl:

How are u enjoying your new home? I cant wait until we are all moved in. We can move in now but I gotta work and so does my hubby. I am so anxious to get out of my old place!

wow ...Congrats !! psst ... kiss a boo boo,then put a band-aid on your nose!:giggle:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 1
Back