Moving Abroad

I love Hawaii too...i went there a few years ago and i love it!! but oh my..everything is soo expensive so i really cant afford to live there! I hope you will be able to find a job there, Tweetybird! I dont want to rain on your parade but just want you to realize that it is expensive place to live! Does Java have a job there or what? Good luck, Tweetybird!

TweetyBird said:
well, i am planning on to move to HAWAII this summer... be with my babe java....

so i know that it will been hard on my mom for accpet me... i uddy that she only have me one child.. but she need learn to accpet!! smile..

I think I went past Your post... I missed it.. That is Wonderful that u moving with Java.. I wish u both the Happiness and Hope you both stay together for a long time...I am sure Your mother will sure misses you a lots;.. Can't blame her for not letting you go.. Heh!.. I am glad you and Java finally met in person and even more in Love!.. Good Luck! :thumb:

Cheri said:
I think I went past Your post... I missed it.. That is Wonderful that u moving with Java.. I wish u both the Happiness and Hope you both stay together for a long time...I am sure Your mother will sure misses you a lots;.. Can't blame her for not letting you go.. Heh!.. I am glad you and Java finally met in person and even more in Love!.. Good Luck! :thumb:
*giggle* that ok.. smile. i will put in new post with valentine's pix and yall will surprise!!! just wait n see!!!

^Angel^ said:
That would be GREAT!...I surely can't wait to see pictures of Hawaii...Thank you TweetyBird....
yea u are welcome anytime!!! i will put in here new post with valentine's pix and some story yall will know whats going on allright??? i am wait for java to resize this pic before put in here.. allright.. smile :ily:

Defee said:
I love Hawaii too...i went there a few years ago and i love it!! but oh my..everything is soo expensive so i really cant afford to live there! I hope you will be able to find a job there, Tweetybird! I dont want to rain on your parade but just want you to realize that it is expensive place to live! Does Java have a job there or what? Good luck, Tweetybird!
java has job already!!! smile.. i will get my own bunisess job here, i am homemaker craft and sew machine for balnket, etc! yea we will save the money for get our own house.. .smile.. right now i will stay at java's parents house and save the money more before we get a house.. not bad at all!! smile!!!

awesome! congratulations and good luck in future for both of you.
tweety, tell your mother she should be lucky get to visit you in hawaii for free. lol
yeah it's so expensive to live on an island especially like long island (where i live right now), its kinda expensive. lots of young people with salary of $50k could barely afford to live in a house here.

e said:
tweety, tell your mother she should be lucky get to visit you in hawaii for free. lol
yeah it's so expensive to live on an island especially like long island (where i live right now), its kinda expensive. lots of young people with salary of $50k could barely afford to live in a house here.

Damn expensive place to live! I heard Hong Kong is the most expensive place in the world (besides Tokyo, San Francisco, New York City, London, and Paris)

e said:
thanks!!! smile.. ohhh u live on hawaii right now?? huh? ofc i will tell my mom abt this!!!! :D

TweetyBird said:
java has job already!!! smile.. i will get my own bunisess job here, i am homemaker craft and sew machine for balnket, etc! yea we will save the money for get our own house.. .smile.. right now i will stay at java's parents house and save the money more before we get a house.. not bad at all!! smile!!!
Whoo hoooo! thats great! Tweetybird! and thats good that Java has a job and with your skills, im sure you can start up a new business there! Maybe, you and Java can get into the business together? If i ever come to Hawaii again (my hubby and i are thinking about it!) Id be sure to check up on you guys!! I would love to buy your homemade crafts and i love blankets and quilts too!! Big smile to you!! :D

Is that Hawaii expensive living and expense foods ??
curiouis too much way to go.. sorry being am I ? Love to curiouis very much to get know more other countries living and affordable etc etc.

Defee said:
Whoo hoooo! thats great! Tweetybird! and thats good that Java has a job and with your skills, im sure you can start up a new business there! Maybe, you and Java can get into the business together? If i ever come to Hawaii again (my hubby and i are thinking about it!) Id be sure to check up on you guys!! I would love to buy your homemade crafts and i love blankets and quilts too!! Big smile to you!! :D
Thanks!!! sound good to me.. smile.. java can help me some when she is free time.. smile.. umm, sure u and hubby can come here to visit us anytime.. i dont mind!! smile.. i would like make new friends.. hehehe!!! sure thing just let me know when u like craft or something.. so i will know then i will be ready make it before u come here.. smile.. allright??

Bullym0m said:
Is that Hawaii expensive living and expense foods ??
curiouis too much way to go.. sorry being am I ? Love to curiouis very much to get know more other countries living and affordable etc etc.
nah u are not bother ask me anything.. i wont bite u!! COME ON!! smile.. well, some area are expensive and some area are not... yea some expensive foods here than my hometown!!! smile..

TweetyBird said:
nah u are not bother ask me anything.. i wont bite u!! COME ON!! smile.. well, some area are expensive and some area are not... yea some expensive foods here than my hometown!!! smile..
Great thanks for info about hawaii..
Expensive to fly over to Hawaii from Toronto,Ontario. Of course.. well am I kind scary fly oversea.

How do you feel when you fly and seeing full of ocean (look down and full water) ? To visit Java's Island hawaii ((chuckles))

Bullym0m said:
Great thanks for info about hawaii..
Expensive to fly over to Hawaii from Toronto,Ontario. Of course.. well am I kind scary fly oversea.

How do you feel when you fly and seeing full of ocean (look down and full water) ? To visit Java's Island hawaii ((chuckles))

oh well, when i was in plane n ofc i looked down full water and there are cloudys too.. it not bother me at all but ofc i was lil scared oversea thats all.. cuz of that was my first time.. jeez.. but i am ok now.. when i get back home, oh gosh i will lil scare again.. jeez!!! but u can come hawaii but i do uddy that this so expensive ur home to here.. but i know how to get cheaper ticket.. cuz of my ticket supposed $784.90 but i still stubborn and called in Honlulu, HI and found a cheaper!!! cost me $558.68 then i paid for roundtrip!!!! my gf shocked too cuz of i found cheaper ticket!!!! :)

My father offer me to take my family to visit him in England this year, it is very tempty for me to go as I went there last year too!!!

TweetyBird said:
oh well, when i was in plane n ofc i looked down full water and there are cloudys too.. it not bother me at all but ofc i was lil scared oversea thats all.. cuz of that was my first time.. jeez.. but i am ok now.. when i get back home, oh gosh i will lil scare again.. jeez!!! but u can come hawaii but i do uddy that this so expensive ur home to here.. but i know how to get cheaper ticket.. cuz of my ticket supposed $784.90 but i still stubborn and called in Honlulu, HI and found a cheaper!!! cost me $558.68 then i paid for roundtrip!!!! my gf shocked too cuz of i found cheaper ticket!!!! :)

I am glad to hear you are enjoying your Hawaiian paradise with javapride. :cuddle:

I used to live on Oahu for about 6 years for the most of my childhood, and my mom still lives in Honolulu after moving from Kailua. I am trying to find cheap tickets for me and my hubby to go all the way from Norway to Hawaii to visit my mother and siblings! Fortunately I have my own ticket agent in Norway that will look for the cheapest tickets available - but I don't have moolah for that yet! Jeez, 20 hours of flying one way!! I hate that, but Hawaii would be worth it. Maybe we can all meet up one day during one summer? There will be Deaf Festival on Oahu once every two years, unless I'm mistakened. We'll visit the Bishop museum and go on a shopping trip to Ala Moana! See Honolulu zoo and visit the local deaf school. There is also a great park called Birds of Paradise, that have birds doing neat tricks and there is a lot of nature and jungle type scenes. We also can go to Wameia Fall, Sea Life Park, Waikiki, Aloha Bowl Stadium for the weekend's large flea markets and all. If you are up for a long hike on an extinct volcano crater, we will go to Diamond's Head. It's fun, and there is a lot to do in Hawaii that I would like to do with friends. I also still keep in touch with a childhood friend, and he promised me a nice tour and chat.

TweetyBird said:
Great Thanks for your replied about this details.
One day, I'll research and to try find agency who sells their ticket cheaper would be great benefits for me.. ((chuckles)) by the way, our dream wanted fly to Aussie so badly but scary for me to fly over the sea.. I dunno why am I getting in my full head about "ocean ocean ocean" Sheesh, I wish that my head needs break from phobia.. ((chuckles))
Thanks TweetyBird about your experience and happy meeting java.. What did you have awesome exploring in hawaii ??? Tell me your news.. I'd love to hear all yours. :)

Normally, the plane takes only 5 hours of flying over the ocean to Hawaii from the west coast of mainland. Try flying all the way to China! 24 hours I think! hehehe

Liza said:
I am glad to hear you are enjoying your Hawaiian paradise with javapride. :cuddle:

I used to live on Oahu for about 6 years for the most of my childhood, and my mom still lives in Honolulu after moving from Kailua. I am trying to find cheap tickets for me and my hubby to go all the way from Norway to Hawaii to visit my mother and siblings! Fortunately I have my own ticket agent in Norway that will look for the cheapest tickets available - but I don't have moolah for that yet! Jeez, 20 hours of flying one way!! I hate that, but Hawaii would be worth it. Maybe we can all meet up one day during one summer? There will be Deaf Festival on Oahu once every two years, unless I'm mistakened. We'll visit the Bishop museum and go on a shopping trip to Ala Moana! See Honolulu zoo and visit the local deaf school. There is also a great park called Birds of Paradise, that have birds doing neat tricks and there is a lot of nature and jungle type scenes. We also can go to Wameia Fall, Sea Life Park, Waikiki, Aloha Bowl Stadium for the weekend's large flea markets and all. If you are up for a long hike on an extinct volcano crater, we will go to Diamond's Head. It's fun, and there is a lot to do in Hawaii that I would like to do with friends. I also still keep in touch with a childhood friend, and he promised me a nice tour and chat.
thanks so much!! sure thing i dont mind meet u someday when u and hubby come here.. so we can go together n have fun!!! smile.. :D

Bullym0m said:
Great Thanks for your replied about this details.
One day, I'll research and to try find agency who sells their ticket cheaper would be great benefits for me.. ((chuckles)) by the way, our dream wanted fly to Aussie so badly but scary for me to fly over the sea.. I dunno why am I getting in my full head about "ocean ocean ocean" Sheesh, I wish that my head needs break from phobia.. ((chuckles))
Thanks TweetyBird about your experience and happy meeting java.. What did you have awesome exploring in hawaii ??? Tell me your news.. I'd love to hear all yours. :)
welcome anytime Bullym0m! :D ohh ok i went to lava mountains that where volcan (i cant spelling words) so i touched in middle volcan and took pictures there... also i swam with trocial fishes too but i was lil scared cuz of they bumps on my legs and tickle my feet!!! this sunday we will swimming with turtles... i cant wait.. we walked around here and i love hawaii store cuz of it is so pretty things.. i would like buy some stuff to bring home.. :D

Back