wizard

Reaction score
Cool pager/phone:

6900_MotImage.jpg

6894_MotImage.jpg

Key Features:

* Innovative and sophisticated form factor with hidden full QWERTY keyboard
* Vivid 65,000 color display (176 x 220) with the ability to view in landscape
* Bluetooth wireless technology for communication without wires and tri-band technology for roaming the globe where GSM network coverage and roaming agreements are present
* Integrated VGA camera with dedicated button for a simple photo process
* MMS for sending and receiving photos, animations, ringtones and icons
* Integrated hands-free speakerphone that automatically activates when the device is open during a call
* 5-way navigation and dedicated gaming keypad for an enhanced gaming experience
* Polyphonic speaker for the ultimate sound and cool MP3 ringtones
* Downloadable** games, pictures, wallpaper and applications via J2ME technology
* Internet access**

The Motorola A630 is expected to be available in Q3 2004.

hmmm nice phone/pager, hopefully it will contract with T-mobile for wireless service, tho I'd check out the new sidekick 2 coming in winter 2004-2005, who knows.

I would like to order this but I need compare price Motorola A630 and Sidekick 2.

wizard said:
Cool pager/phone:

6900_MotImage.jpg

6894_MotImage.jpg

Key Features:

* Innovative and sophisticated form factor with hidden full QWERTY keyboard
* Vivid 65,000 color display (176 x 220) with the ability to view in landscape
* Bluetooth wireless technology for communication without wires and tri-band technology for roaming the globe where GSM network coverage and roaming agreements are present
* Integrated VGA camera with dedicated button for a simple photo process
* MMS for sending and receiving photos, animations, ringtones and icons
* Integrated hands-free speakerphone that automatically activates when the device is open during a call
* 5-way navigation and dedicated gaming keypad for an enhanced gaming experience
* Polyphonic speaker for the ultimate sound and cool MP3 ringtones
* Downloadable** games, pictures, wallpaper and applications via J2ME technology
* Internet access**

The Motorola A630 is expected to be available in Q3 2004.

"The Motorola A630 is expected to be available in Q3 2004"

what is Q3 2004? eh?

Christo said:
"The Motorola A630 is expected to be available in Q3 2004"

what is Q3 2004? eh?
Q3 is 3rd quarter. One year equals to twelve months equals to four quarters. Therefore, Q3 would be something like July to September. (Jan, Feb, & Mar... Q1. Apr, May, & Jun... Q2. Jul, Aug, & Sep... Q3. Oct, Nov, & Dec... Q4. They usually use the terms Q1, Q2, Q3, & Q4 when referring to technology such as video games. Heh!

VamPyroX- You got it right.. Which that means VERY SOON! Yeah I am very curious about $$.

I decided not to get SK because I went to t mobile today, a guy told me it break easily, so I will try to get something else in oct like Motorola A630 I still need to know how much it cost??

man, i'd love to get one of those. I hope they contract with verizon wireless.

wizard's right though, i'm definately curious about the cost on that thing.

Ooo...would like to get that should it become available here in Australia -- Motorola's a popular mobile phone brand, along with Nokia, Panasonic, Ericcison, etc. I currently have a Nokia 7250i and am quite satisfied with it. ;)

Back