Most users ever online was 80 on 07-11-2003 at 12:30 PM

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Where are all these guests coming from? Anyone know? :confused:

Originally posted by Alex
Where are all these guests coming from? Anyone know? :confused:
whooaaa !!! i have been on line and keep eye on it and i don't see any 80 today !!! most less 20 in a day ... ummm maybe it is hacker isn't it ??? lol jk

Apparently, there must be a vortex somewhere on this site where it's transporting a lot of strange fellas from somewhere else to Earth.

Wait, that's too far-fetched.

i have notice guest is most number is 46 at 4 17pm of rocky mountain time zone ... and member is 12 ummm... wondering who is guest so far ???

um...i absloutely have NO idea what you are talking about...

proably an error or some false statement though

Someting wierd going on this moring when I got on there is usualy no more the 4 or 5 but this morning there was 47.

Damn. That was the 1st time I realize we broke a record since sometime in May when everyone was postwhoring...including myself...LOL.

i agree ive seen WAYY too many guests lurking in here -- but i think its mostly due to word of mouth on bbnt's play thread

this ofc being my theory -- i dont know if im accurate on this LOL

as of right now i noticed this:

There are currently 8 members and 46 guests on the boards

There are currently 1 members and 43 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 80 on 07-11-2003 at 12:30 PM.

That was at 6 am.

If that were the case, what's the point of doing that? He got banned because he deserved it.

Yea, a really stupid joke I would say.

:dunno: on the valid reason of WHY we get so many guests -- but ppl here have some theories on the possible reasons -- those are yet to be validated

Back