Votes: 5 12.5%
  • TAX, spend bore me

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • OTHER, tell me and rant more

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's great! It's a small non-profit organization which is fine. He can expanse it if he wants to as long as he has a good reputation.

Not so small. Budget of over $1 million.

Good post. I am part of Germany and my great grandpa is a Nazi army during the WWII, and not many people in Germany are happy with the war during the WWII. My grandma (a daughter of my great grandpa) told me many things about her experience living during the WWII, it was very interest. The Germans wasn't THAT bad, but influenced by Hilter's philosphy. Oh I forgot to add, my great grandpa is dead by Russian armies.

I also am part of German. My great-grand father was a German solider. His son was killed in the war.

I am curious if you know what your great-father's face look alike, and he might be in the group - see the picture. I have only this picture of his soldiers. My great-grand father is in the center of the picture. I am sure that they hate the war. If they refused to go to the war, they would be killed. It is same thing in our soldiers - not kill they could send in a soldier prison with suffer pain for a long time.

Armygroup3.jpg

Web explorer,

Awesome Photograph. You need to write down the names, date and location on the back of the photograph. Make copies for your family members, so they can keep them for important records. Believe me, it is all worth it!

I think those German (Prussian) uniforms depict WW 1, not WW 2. I notice their hats depict black, but I am not sure since it is hard to recognize the color whether it is red or black. In WW 2, Third Reich armed forces were not allowed to wear beards except high ranking officers can bend the rules if they want to grow grizzly beards or ugly handlebar mustache like Kaiser Wilhelm II 's.

You only explain what you read those link and I only explain what I see in REAL life... This is a difference.
You don't believe your own country's population statistics?

Isn't math real life?

wow, I thought you know...
Well, you "thought" wrong. I make my own statements without referring to Bush's comments.

Bitter post, I ever read here... :eek3: It sounds that you hate Germany/Europe so much or obsessed Europe. wow! We all accept the fact and move on but you?
You asked me a question, and I answered you. Maybe I should just ignore your questions because you don't like my answers. I'm not bitter about anything; you're the one that seems to overreact to everything. Just because I refer to historical events or current statistics doesn't mean it's a personal attack. Why are you so sensitive about history?

For your information, Hilter was not there at WWI time. :) It look like that you ignore the difference history between WWI and WWII but blame Germany for cause both WWI and WWII which you know that Germany is a PART responsible for cause WWI and Hilter is FULL responsible for cause WWII, don´t you?
I didn't even mention Hitler's name, not at all.

Yes, that's right. Many German and Jews suffered in Nazi time... but they accept and move on. Also worst is Russian time during between before and after WWII as well. I recieved sad stories from them.

Yes I know what you mean about black slaves history. I keep my mouth shut myself and accept them as the history instead of critizing Americans for what they did to black slaves because I know they were not born on that time. It's not just them but Native American Indians and civil war as well. Why should I bitter and obsessed against Americans over their history for? I accept and listen their histories no matter either there're good or bad because we all were not born at that time but feel sad for the people who had through at their time.

Barbaro,
ja es gehts mir gut... :thumb:

Thank you for make a good post!! :thumb:

Yeah alot of people during the WWII suffered. I agree, the most suffered country was Russian, they have more people killed than any countries in WWII... Yupp alot of things changes in America about the racist, but they still do exist in America... sadly...

We have to move on of course :)

I also am part of German. My great-grand father was a German solider. His son was killed in the war.

I am curious if you know what your great-father's face look alike, and he might be in the group - see the picture. I have only this picture of his soldiers. My great-grand father is in the center of the picture. I am sure that they hate the war. If they refused to go to the war, they would be killed. It is same thing in our soldiers - not kill they could send in a soldier prison with suffer pain for a long time.

Armygroup3.jpg

Wow I am sorry about your great grandpa's son... Sorry I didn't see my great grandpa in your picture, but my grandma still have alot of pictures of my great grandpa, and still keep his uniform and the medal symbol of Nazi, and many of letters in German in his own handwriting. I wish I could post up the picture of my great grandpa, but my grandma live too far away.

Web explorer,

Awesome Photograph. You need to write down the names, date and location on the back of the photograph. Make copies for your family members, so they can keep them for important records. Believe me, it is all worth it!

I think those German (Prussian) uniforms depict WW 1, not WW 2. I notice their hats depict black, but I am not sure since it is hard to recognize the color whether it is red or black. In WW 2, Third Reich armed forces were not allowed to wear beards except high ranking officers can bend the rules if they want to grow grizzly beards or ugly handlebar mustache like Kaiser Wilhelm II 's.

Yes, that's right.

Webexplorere.. It's interesting picture and worth to keep it... Yes, it's WWI, not WWII.

You don't believe your own country's population statistics?

Isn't math real life?

I have seen them with babies, toddlers and preggies and still kindergardens open around in real life which is good enough. I will worry if there're OVERpopulation around here.

It's good to know that government concern about his people etc. but they can't do anything to make Germans to have more babies due expenses, etc.

A lot of Germans are not hurry up to have babies but take time to enjoy their life first then... and important to look at finance matter and responsiblities before start a family. I'm one of them...

Well, you "thought" wrong. I make my own statements without referring to Bush's comments.

I only said that you sound like Bush who said this to Gerhard Schröder. Your replied is: I don't know or care what Bush said to Schroder. I was like wow because I thought you know from the news but it look like that we Europeans know a lot about Bush thru the news.

You asked me a question, and I answered you. Maybe I should just ignore your questions because you don't like my answers. I'm not bitter about anything; you're the one that seems to overreact to everything. Just because I refer to historical events or current statistics doesn't mean it's a personal attack. Why are you so sensitive about history?

I do not see that I asked you a question accord my first response post #213 toward your post #209 about history and I also do not see that we share our history since your first post before #209 but I only see is your bitter and complaint toward Europeans since your post #209, again #220.

I didn't even mention Hitler's name, not at all.

All what I see your post here is blame Germans for cause WWI and WWII. I correct your post that WWI is not German's fully responsibly but part. Anyway, I know your posts in several threads very well that you obsessed Nazi. Please don't deny it.

Yeah alot of people during the WWII suffered. I agree, the most suffered country was Russian, they have more people killed than any countries in WWII... Yupp alot of things changes in America about the racist, but they still do exist in America... sadly...

We have to move on of course :)

Yeah true, we have to accept the fact that our histories stay remains. The people have the right to know where/what/how the histories are... We have no reason to critizing and blame other countries for that because we all were not born at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back