More of what's wrong with America! Sick!

did it says what was he doing over there?

he was a tourist. he was on his way back to his hotel from downtown club in Baltimore. He was visibly drunk and staggering around so I guess the crowd wanted to fool around with him... and then some guy noticed his expensive watch and started stealing something from his pocket. He pursued him and then got sucker-punched. ... then smackdown began.

yeah still what the hell he was doing there. if he does not know anyone of them then leave. use common sense.

i lived in DC for years. I used to go to balitmore a lot and seen many things that had going on over there where cops were not around. serious he stayed there too long.

You asked question about legal experts and Grayma answered about legal experts that claim about SYG law won't apply on Martin's case. - http://www.alldeaf.com/current-events/100328-more-whats-wrong-america-sick-3.html#post2049104

We are getting off-topic and please post it in one instead - http://www.alldeaf.com/current-events/100103-trayvon-case-investigation-11.html

Yes, I did ask the question about legal experts as a query to your post#92 in respond to Reba. However, you have not answered the quotation: "Where the legal experts there?" The correct answer is NO and that is why those legal experts that YOU posted say "no" are full of it. And that is, get this straight, "what is wrong with America".
Reba was just making a point of "what if" in her post 91 and Grayma has nothing to do with Reba's post. For once, it would be nice, you should follower the discussion and not go wandering off somewhere else.

I thought we weren't supposed to blame the victim.

Yes, I did ask the question about legal experts as a query to your post#92 in respond to Reba. However, you have not answered the quotation: "Where the legal experts there?" The correct answer is NO and that is why those legal experts that YOU posted say "no" are full of it. And that is, get this straight, "what is wrong with America".
Reba was just making a point of "what if" in her post 91 and Grayma has nothing to do with Reba's post. For once, it would be nice, you should follower the discussion and not go wandering off somewhere else.

would it be possible if you can get back to subject? this thread is about a poor victim who got attacked in Baltimore, not Zimmerman.

would it be possible if you can get back to subject? this thread is about a poor victim who got attacked in Baltimore, not Zimmerman.

Yes, it would be possible but only if you would backtrack to the first person (and it ain't me) who took the thread off-topic. Johnny come last, you are.

Yes, it would be possible but only if you would backtrack to the first person (and it ain't me) who took the thread off-topic. Johnny come last, you are.

you are the last person in here who is continuing this farce. so why don't you be the last person to end this farce?

:confused:

Yet, if a woman were drunk, would that make it right to blame her for being raped?

When come with crime - no.

When come with responsibility - yes.

It is preventable measure to drink responsibility.

When come with crime - no.

When come with responsibility - yes.

It is preventable measure to drink responsibility.
What about the responsibility of the criminal?

Yet, if a woman were drunk, would that make it right to blame her for being raped?

What about the responsibility of the criminal?

No, nothing is preventable for stupid people to commit a crime.

If this man hasn't drink yet and go back to hotel without being intoxicated so he will get away from robbery and stripped.

Anyone who commit a crime against drunk people will hold liable for crime.

Back