Moderators

Do you think AD would be better off with more moderators?

• YES

Votes: 37 75.5%
  • NO

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • I'm brain dead and haven't a clue

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
I used to be a moderator at several forums and I was one of their best morderators, they said. But not sure if I'm willing to be a moderator again.

backerman said:
I used to be a moderator at several forums and I was one of their best morderators, they said. But not sure if I'm willing to be a moderator again.

You want to go back to Mods crew, you may not have time to reply in any post....

I voted yes. But I think this is up to Alex whether he thinks he needs more Moderators.

I would be glad to assist Alex and the Moderators if they needed some help around here.

Really impressive this thread... Means seriouis business issues needs more mods here..

Perfect solution!

Also wait until making new thread.. for Nomiation and vote for whoever new person.
Aren't you agree ??? Feedback ?
Thanks!

I've always wondered why some people put "bump" in their posts too - I've seen it in other times. I hope someone can explain that one to us. :)

It means that I want to add a post so that this topic stays at the top of the "New Posts" list so that it is more readily seen by other members who haven't yet had the opportunity to view it. ie "bump"ing the topic to the top of the list

Tweety, We are not reilable on mods..

Only everyones are expecting showing to ALEX, how much everyones are agrees w/needs more new mods this site.

: )

Bullym0m said:
Tweety, We are not reilable on mods..

Only everyones are expecting showing to ALEX, how much everyones are agrees w/needs more new mods this site.

: )
ahhhhh! i got it now!! thanks for explain me! :D

I may be gullible but I'm still lost with the issues here.. ya can say.. i'm sorta the newbie here and still don't get what's really going on.. Is it about rules and banning the members since everyone is talking about that?? Someone can explain to me about what's going on here?

Anyway, I voted "brain dead"~!

Back