Moderators help, please?

Sanctum1972

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm deaf and HoH and have been having a hard time trying to delete very old threads I posted several years ago since they can be traced on google publicly. I need help deleting them and can't find a way to do it despite the fact there is'nt a 'edit' button I see.

Also, lastly, most importantly, how do I delete my profile? I've tried in vain many times to contact AllDeaf but I'm getting ignored or not getting a response. I want to know how I can delete my profile just in case.

Thanks,

-A

Deleting your profile is not happening at all, until you email the owner (not sure what email address is - but the mod will let you know) and the other question regarding old threads are pretty much buried and nobody would read so there is no chance it would be deleted otherwise, I think mods may have alternative ways to discuss this matter.

Send a message to Alex who is admin here... or webmaster@alldeaf.com

The admin is the only one that can remove any members and will officially become "guest".

In the meantime, you can modify your profile by removing personal info such as birthday and location. At least that will make your profile a little more private.

Thanks for the advice everyone. I'll see what I can do to limit my profile.I'm concerned sometimes out 411 scams from Nigeria taking advantage of deaf here and sending spam mail.

I will ask Alex as well, in case of anything.

Back