Mmm..more hearing people joining this AD

Why are you worried about practical in your fantasy car? You can't fit your fantasy groceries next to you?

In my fantasy, I wouldn't have to worry about fitting the groceries into my fantasy car. They would be delivered and put away by a good looking cabana boy.:lol:

Why are you worried about practical in your fantasy car? You can't fit your fantasy groceries next to you?

It's my dad's voice speaking - never mind the fact that I inherited my taste for sports cars from my dad. :P

I give people 3 guess what color my sports car will be. I think they'll get it right the first time around.

Camouflage? :shock:

sl-gullwing-nigo-540x405.jpg

I think you're a little off. :lol:

My fantasy drive would to have just one day in this car driving the Tail of the Dragon (I-129) from Maryville, Tennessee to North Carolina and back as many times as I can.

mercedes_300_sl_gullwing.jpg

poster2005.jpg

I think your car will get plenty of attention. :giggle:

Red, then? I guessed black because of your preference for black clothing.

I like wearing black with bright colors. One of the reasons why I'm considering taking up knitting is so that I can make myself acessories with bright colors.

Red, then? I guessed black because of your preference for black clothing.

Yes. A second choice would be white perhaps because my brother used to have a white roadster when I was very young.

Back