Miss Universe..naturally slender or seriously starving?

:ugh3: I said "Usually"

But she is one of a kind! To have, only one a day... :P

Not 1 bowel movement a day.....1 bowel movement a week!

She's always been this way. I oftened wondered if it was healthy...But that's the way she is!

She's always been this way. I oftened wondered if it was healthy...But that's the way she is!

bowel movement once a week is NOT HEALTHY

anybody's up for skinny jokes? :lol:

That's just sick... it disgusts me. I was underweight when I was a teen.... and I wasn't even starving myself. It was other way around, I was trying to gain weight but I couldn't, and the docs said it's because I have high Metabolism, that I was born with it. I was only 5'1 and I weighed 98 to 102 pounds.

Now.... for some reason, after I had a kid, my metabolism isn't high anymore, I'm now more healthy, I'm on healthy weight and I'm quite happy about it, even though I do miss my old skinny body...

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that what she's doing disgusts me.... She shouldn't be doing that... it sends wrong messages to girls out there and I don't want girls to get getting the message that in order to be beautiful, you must be skinny, being bones and skin is beautiful. I don't want the girls getting that message! Instead I want the girls to be getting the message that being normal with curves in your body is beautiful, not skins and bones.

Anyways, what I'm trying to say is that what she's doing disgusts me.... She shouldn't be doing that... it sends wrong messages to girls out there and I don't want girls to get getting the message that in order to be beautiful, you must be skinny, being bones and skin is beautiful. I don't want the girls getting that message! Instead I want the girls to be getting the message that being normal with curves in your body is beautiful, not skins and bones.

Amen to that.

That's just sick... it disgusts me. I was underweight when I was a teen.... and I wasn't even starving myself. It was other way around, I was trying to gain weight but I couldn't, and the docs said it's because I have high Metabolism, that I was born with it. I was only 5'1 and I weighed 98 to 102 pounds.

Now.... for some reason, after I had a kid, my metabolism isn't high anymore, I'm now more healthy, I'm on healthy weight and I'm quite happy about it, even though I do miss my old skinny body...

I'm five feet two inches and I used to weigh 105 pounds at age 14 and I wasn't trying to look thin. I wish I could be like that again but oh well. I've been five feet two since I was 12.

This picture of Miss Universe is just .... and I don't want other girls following her example. She doesn't look healthy to me.

My sister has a very high metabolism....she eats all day long to keep her weight up. And actually, has only 1 bowel movement a week. She's always been like this and is in her early 50's. Good health, all her teeth.
I used to be just like that and weighted between 88-92 pound (I'm 5'2) and eat anything I want and never weight any further than 92. But now I'm 106 pound and happy (ever since my "relatively hypoglycemia" diagnosis I think he mean like pre-hypo) I gained weight slowly over time and I didn't even eat that much so now 106 pound and look normal now just need to excerise to keep weight stay stabilized instead of keeping gaining weight (I have tiny bone frame) wear size 3 and size medium shirt now :) (used to be size 00 and some of the size 00 were baggy on my legs and XS for shirt)

Lol @ "Macedonian body type".

Curse my stupid Maryland type body!* No wonder I can't get thin. :roll:

*note the implied sarcasm

Is there a such thing as a Maryland type body? :P Anyone can be plump anywhere in the US, even in Seattle. ;)

If that is what is normal for her, and she is not experiencing health problems as a result, then she is fine. The frequency of bowel movements is individual.

She must be using the "Supermodel Diet" of Diet Coke and cigarettes.

She doesn't look good to me. I first glimpse and all i see was skelton bones but added color to me. :ugh:

Two of those meals probably consist of a stick of sugarless gum and a drink of water!:giggle:

Actually, eating disordered people will restrict their intake of water, too.

Coffee and other caffeinated beverages are often consumed in lieu of water.

Sad. :aw:

Back