Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TinyStrawberry

Reaction score
Who saw Snow Last night?!
Err. I forgot to add something!***I saw the snow falling around 11:30pm***

Last edited:
OH WOW already arrive??? dayum! At least snowball fights for u guys i got heat here LMAO! :) :naughty: time for me to check out the chicks hehe :-X

snow arrived for us already around my home in Norway ... last week. :crazy:

TinyStrawberry said:
Who saw Snow Last night?!
Err. I forgot to add something!***I saw the snow falling around 11:30pm***

Yes i saw it... but even better, who saw that car on fire lastnight on 35w south! Hell yea baby!

Megladon said:
Yes i saw it... but even better, who saw that car on fire lastnight on 35w south! Hell yea baby!

fuck yeah!!! that was scary as hell!!

yeah saw lots of snow!! i was exciting.. but still.. no snow on ground just melted.. oh well.. but my predict that the snow will finally be on ground on Nov 2nd :) and on Dec 5th biggest major snowfall.. so be prepared :)

just wanted to add something fact about my hometown in willmar...

There's always a major snowstorm more than 20 inches in less than 24 hours every year :)
and there's always more snow here than in the cities :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
yeah saw lots of snow!! i was exciting.. but still.. no snow on ground just melted.. oh well.. but my predict that the snow will finally be on ground on Nov 2nd :) and on Dec 5th biggest major snowfall.. so be prepared :)

just wanted to add something fact about my hometown in willmar...

There's always a major snowstorm more than 20 inches in less than 24 hours every year :)
and there's always more snow here than in the cities :)

Quit bragging :P

was watching the Weather channel last night and it looks like a lot of places out West are gonna get snow soon!
I think Boston got some snow last week, but the Cape didn't....we hardley EVER get good snow b/c we're so warm :(

pinkster said:
Quit bragging :P

can i brag one more time?

It snowed here first few days ago :-P

then it arrive to cities 5 hours later :P

notice it starts here first.. if u wanna know it's snowing here.. then u'll be next target i notice weather tend to move from west to east.. so.. i'm 2 hours west from u guys..

just wanted to say..................

IT SNOWED AGAIN TODAY!!! YAHOO!! snowed around 3 pm!!!! hope it's here first!

okay okay enough of that.. i know i'm :crazy:

DeafSCUBA98 said:

It hasn't snowed here in Alabama in a while. I think it has been two years. I sure miss it, but I am cold blooded, so I don't want to move North. Hopefully it will snow this year.

bamagal said:
It hasn't snowed here in Alabama in a while. I think it has been two years. I sure miss it, but I am cold blooded, so I don't want to move North. Hopefully it will snow this year.

I mean cold natured, not cold blooded lol.

DeafSCUBA98 said:

Yes u are VERY :crazy:!!

c'mon!!!! you minnesotans shouldnt be fucking scared of snow! we raised and proud of it.. :stupid: with those whiners.. :x

:dance: yep yep I saw booooootiful snow falling last night.. I was out and smoking cig.. was enjoying the falling.. love it!.. yipee!!

MsGiglz said:
c'mon!!!! you minnesotans shouldnt be fucking scared of snow! we raised and proud of it.. :stupid: with those whiners.. :x

:dance: yep yep I saw booooootiful snow falling last night.. I was out and smoking cig.. was enjoying the falling.. love it!.. yipee!!

FYI, its not the snow that was scary. We saw a car on 35w south, IN ONE GREAT BIG BALL OF FIRE. The engine blew and flamed. :fu2:

thank god no snow here but there is snow in lake tahoe like 5 hours away from san jose :mrgreen:

Back