Men, how do you turn on your lady?

What measure do you take that works best to turn her on?

• Buy and feed her lots of chocolate.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Buy her lots of pretty, colorful flowers.

• Cuddle and kiss her.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Let her watch you cuddle and kiss a handsome man.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hit the gym and get buff.

• Go shopping with her.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give her lots of compliments.

• Share/agree with her views on abstinence/celibacy.

• Listen to her and offer good advice/communication.

• Nothing I do is capable of turning her on.

• Total voters
:shock:

*checks calendar*

:hmm:

159 days until my divorce is final, which is:

* 13,737,600 seconds
* 228,960 minutes
* 3816 hours
* 22 weeks (rounded down)

:eek3:

But who's counting anyways ((whistling))
:h5:
Congratulations!
LOL I call the date my divorce was finalized (November 15, 2005) my "Freedom Anniversary". The funniest thing is almost a year later (November 13, 2006) I began dating my bf.

:h5:
Congratulations!
LOL I call the date my divorce was finalized (November 15, 2005) my "Freedom Anniversary". The funniest thing is almost a year later (November 13, 2006) I began dating my bf.

Haha, I will definitely view June 19th as my Independence Day :laugh2:

I wonder if I will last as long as you.. or maybe even longer :shock: pray for me :giggle:

P.S. Your positive outlook is definitely inspiring!

Haha, I will definitely view June 19th as my Independence Day :laugh2:

I wonder if I will last as long as you.. or maybe even longer :shock: pray for me :giggle:

P.S. Your positive outlook is definitely inspiring!
Thanks...lol
I was separated for 2 years before, my divorce went through. I was the one that asked for the divorce and my ex said that if I wanted it I would have to find a way to pay for it. I took me that long to find a local divorce mediator. I was looking right after I had the legal separation in hand. LOL
During the mediation my ex wanted to straddle me with 1/2 the credit card debit, a total of $20,000. But since my name was never on the cards & I never signed for anything, or bought anything online. I was exempt, much to my ex's frustration.

Thanks...lol
I was separated for 2 years before, my divorce went through. I was the one that asked for the divorce and my ex said that if I wanted it I would have to find a way to pay for it. I took me that long to find a local divorce mediator. I was looking right after I had the legal separation in hand. LOL
During the mediation my ex wanted to straddle me with 1/2 the credit card debit, a total of $20,000. But since my name was never on the cards & I never signed for anything, or bought anything online. I was exempt, much to my ex's frustration.

Been there and will be there with the next. You have to agree with her or one day she may get the law involved of she has proof of your items listed on her card. I had that problem myself.. but I was the one who filed for divorce with the first ex wife.. she went crazy on her cards.. I torn mine up because of her.. I asked my lawyer to get me copies of items on all credit and store cards.. and I mark the items that is mine and found out that she has bought lots of items for her new boyfriend in matter of weeks after I got away from her. crazy. Then the sheriff with papers tried to find her for three months because she kept getting kicked out of friends place...yea several. Finally the sheriff caught her, after I got the information from the source.. she read and agreed. So that left me under 1k to cover... which she has to cover the rest.. 8k... friends took her cards and shredded it. :lol:

Back on the topic: There is more then hundreds of ways to turn your girl on... kiss on neck, ears, massage them in right spots, and even look hot for them even you are big or not. You always find a way to turn your woman on if you know her long enough to find every secret because not every girl are the same.

Thanks...lol

As one who has been burned due to credit card debt... if you helped create the debt, help pay for it. If your relationship got ugly, go down the list and be honest. If it's a decent break, pay half, no questions. But be an adult and live up to your responsibilities.

That said... when the relationship is good, you don't need to go to extremes trying to figure out what to do to turn your partner on. Talk about it. You get the best results that way. :D

Back