Men, how do you turn on your lady?

What measure do you take that works best to turn her on?

• Buy and feed her lots of chocolate.

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Buy her lots of pretty, colorful flowers.

• Cuddle and kiss her.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Let her watch you cuddle and kiss a handsome man.

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hit the gym and get buff.

• Go shopping with her.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Give her lots of compliments.

• Share/agree with her views on abstinence/celibacy.

• Listen to her and offer good advice/communication.

• Nothing I do is capable of turning her on.

• Total voters
so what romance novel did you copy that from?

Pfft very funny naw I try to be creative when showing some love and care. :P

I would rub and massage her shoulders if she had a long hard day...lean in behind her ears nibble on them, kiss her neck and give it a little hickey as she lean her face toward me and we both open our mouths to lock on, and fondle her breasts while doing so...with such tenderness and firmness lol.

That will get you slapped. I never touch breasts as im not a perv. Women find it a huge turnoff if men even so much as look at breasts.

Thanks for voting in the poll. All of those options are nonperverted and are known to turn women on. Ladies, speak up and let us know which options in the poll can turn you on.

That will get you slapped. I never touch breasts as im not a perv. Women find it a huge turnoff if men even so much as look at breasts.

Thanks for voting in the poll. All of those options are nonperverted and are known to turn women on. Ladies, speak up and let us know which options in the poll can turn you on.

from my experience - the girls get angry at me for not playing with their bewbs :dunno:

sorry but think you are maybe to much of a prude. for me there it to much nice and proper. in a romantic moment some nice touching and carresing is not considered pervy on less you have some seriuos hang ups about been intimitt with a girl.

95_cash_1.jpg

how to turn your woman or man on.. it actually variety... it depends on who they are and who you are... have to find the right button to press or get forced to the situation where you dont wanna be.

sorry but think you are maybe to much of a prude. for me there it to much nice and proper. in a romantic moment some nice touching and carresing is not considered pervy on less you have some seriuos hang ups about been intimitt with a girl.

cuddling.jpg

That's what cuddling is for. She is being turned on by the romantic moment. Im not one of those pervs. I do touch, but only in appropriate places.

breast-grab.gif

If you want to be grabbed like that, your choice. I know of no woman who likes that. It would be considered harassment.

ass_grab.jpg

This is also inappropriate.

That's what cuddling is for. She is being turned on by the romantic moment. Im not one of those pervs. I do touch, but only in appropriate places.

If you want to be grabbed like that, your choice. I know of no woman who likes that. It would be considered harassment.

This is also inappropriate.[/quote]

Deafdude - Sorry to break this to you:
If your social life is done ONLINE like you mentioned in one of your posts - you will [B]never [/B]meet a woman who likes to be grabbed on the tits and the ass. (Thats if you even meet anyone.)

Of course, grabbing a woman on the tits in front of the general public is not proper. It can be very proper in the kitchen when you "help" her cook by going up behind her and rubbing her ass with you crotch. rubbing her back and squeezing her, maybe sneak a grab on the frontal part.

You see, there's a difference in WHERE and HOW you do it that makes all the difference in the world.

Cuddlin' n Kissin' a girl most likely turn the girl on. Before you cuddle and kiss, you better turn light on. You would never know whether it is a guy, whether it is a gal or whether it is transexual. ;-)

Cuddlin' n Kissin' a girl most likely turn the girl on. Before you cuddle and kiss, you better turn light on. You would never know whether it is a guy, whether it is a gal or whether it is transexual. ;-)
:eek:

Please share your experience with JClarke.

Deafdude - Sorry to break this to you:
If your social life is done ONLINE like you mentioned in one of your posts - you will never meet a woman who likes to be grabbed on the tits and the ass. (Thats if you even meet anyone.)

Of course, grabbing a woman on the tits in front of the general public is not proper. It can be very proper in the kitchen when you "help" her cook by going up behind her and rubbing her ass with you crotch. rubbing her back and squeezing her, maybe sneak a grab on the frontal part.

You see, there's a difference in WHERE and HOW you do it that makes all the difference in the world.

Bingo!! I love it when a man going up behind me and rubbing my ass...it really turns me on. :giggle:

Use common sense, guys. :hmm:

:eek3:

Welcome to AD, you'll fit right in!

Are you 12??

Of course girls would slap a stranger for groping them, but not their partner.

Why do you think they still sell clothes pins? It isn't for laundry!!! :naughty:

Youre welcome! Besides, clothespins are out. The new method uses these bad boys...:naughty:

supergrip-spring-clamp-with-pad.jpg

Honestly, you need something that can adjust, not just clamp. It works better that way. You can make it worse and worse.

Now I'm going to get excited thinking about it.

Back