Members with piercings?

I've gotten pierced 15 times :lol:

My " wildest " was the nipple piercing. Had it on for a year or so and took it off but I like it so Imma get it done again :3 When? I don't really know.

Ears, eyebrow, nose. Too many strict rules for teachers...ugh. So now I only use earrings. :(

I have my lip pierced and my ears gauged to 4.

I've got a keloid on the top part of my ear, i don't scar well.

Had two piercings on each ear and one piercing on the top rim of the ear.

However, the second set of piercings has closed over as well the top rim.

Don't wear earrings much because I am allergic to nickel or something like it.

Am very glad I never had my tongue pierced!

Verbrennungsnarbe_keloid1.jpg

:eek:

The poor guy! And what was your point of showing me this?

Two holes in each ear that my late father pierced me when I was 11 years old.

only two holes that are now closed up. I don't see myself getting any piercings.

i had pierced nipples for a couple months last year but i took them out.. i didn't really like them.

I only have my ears and eyebrow pierced now, but I have had many holes in my ears, eyebrow and anti eyebrow, lips (in multiple places), nose, wrists, collar bones, belly, ribs, corset piercing (but I have scoliosis so it wasn't semmetrical and it bugged me), and my hips. I believe that's it. All was done myself multiple times except the fourth time my ears were pierce was done professionally.

I only have my ears and eyebrow pierced now, but I have had many holes in my ears, eyebrow and anti eyebrow, lips (in multiple places), nose, wrists, collar bones, belly, ribs, corset piercing (but I have scoliosis so it wasn't semmetrical and it bugged me), and my hips. I believe that's it. All was done myself multiple times except the fourth time my ears were pierce was done professionally.

I read braille, and does ur avatar say love?

Me too. I'm legally blind. Yes, it says love. :) It's a painting I made a while back. I make paintings with braille writing on it.

I had my nose pierced but I had to take it out cuz it became infected and since I'm diabetic, infections can take a while to heal.

I had my nose pierced but I had to take it out cuz it became infected and since I'm diabetic, infections can take a while to heal.

If I were to get pierced again, I'd chose an area that's not as prone to infections.

My left ear has a second hole and a hole in the middle, right side has the tragus pierced so in all 5 on the ears. I always wanted to do my tongue but the stigma attached to it...sigh I'm not sure if I am ready yet. But next stop will either be the tongue or the hips.

Back