Meetup#3 location poll

• Total voters
I see... I see...

West versus East politics.

In Western Canada, Eastern Canada means Ontario and Quebec; in Ontario and Quebec, they consider themselves as "Central," and East infers the Maritimes provinces.

:laugh2:

Nice one, guys.

Wrong! Midwest (midwestern states) means Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Ohio and Wisconsin.

Wyoming, Utah or Colorado are West (western states)

Yup.....except I thought MN was considered western too....

edit.......was thinking Montana.....Brain toot

Last edited:
Oh wow, never knew. Good to learn something new.

That's why Chicago is a good pick for one of the Midwest cities.

It has great public transit, the commuter rail runs almost 24 hours a day.

It has lot to do in the city.

It's one other well known major city.

Chicago is what I had in mind but I didn't consider Chicago as Midwest.

Me neither, I was looking at the actual locations on a map and calling them out by west, mid, east, etc.

Lol, that's funny. Time to take geography classes. :)

788px-Census_Regions_and_Divisions.png

Naisho, you may learn this region. :giggle:

Well, I realize now that it has to do with the old US history I was taught long ago and forgotten by now.
Before thinking about that I was looking at states by a literal perspective with their actual locations, like a x-y graph chart with Kansas in the middle.

I do not mind DC! i want to be a faghag all over again, just like I used to live in DC. :D

Chiiiiiicaaaggggooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

But DC is fine, too. I voted for both.

I also voted for Indianapolis, LOL. I'm the only one. Indy is a cool city though, folks, and it has a strong deaf community. Also, the Indy airport is one of the best in the country and very cheap to fly into.

Chiiiiiicaaaggggooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

But DC is fine, too. I voted for both.

I also voted for Indianapolis, LOL. I'm the only one. Indy is a cool city though, folks, and it has a strong deaf community. Also, the Indy airport is one of the best in the country and very cheap to fly into.
I know a deaf family who lives in Indianapolis ;)

Nyc works. Could be better close to jfk or laguardi not in manhattan. Have the meet up while the yanks are in the world series this year

Nyc works. Could be better close to jfk or laguardi not in manhattan. Have the meet up while the yanks are in the world series this year
The AD meet has been hosted in NYC 8 months ago...:aw:

Back