Marlee Matlin may go Dancing With the Stars

My sister forced me to watch the whole hour and a half because Marlee was last. I was impressed with all the dancers.

Priscilla is only four years and one month younger than me.

Marlee was incredible. She kept on signing with both hands that she loves me. Her heart (which I glued my eyes to in order to feel the beat with her) will no doubt break when she finds out I can't dance at all.

Lol! What a sister for ? ?:giggle:

:afro:

M-

Absolutely, Marlee is fabulous dancer ! I am so impressed, she did a good job to feel with rhythm music. She should be higher in the vote than others especially she is Deaf. Show the million audience that Deaf can do it !!

:applause:

Yeah she is... Hope that she can able make it thru! ! :fingersx: If she can hard-work!

M-

Honest, when I watched to TV "Dancing with the stars" I am very surprised, one chinese woman played very wonderful, like "cinderella". I like her dancing and another a bit big woman brown hair with her clothes oceanblue. Perfect, I love their dancing and a bit difficult dance. :applause:
I am very disappoint about Marlee Matlin, when she played with the dance man. It was very simply dancing *yawn* I am sorry, what i said about Marlee Matlin.
I am waiting for next tv for vote from call.

No worry girl! Me too... She need work on it! MORE hard! ! more challenge ! !See what s happens next.

M-

Lol! What a sister for ? ?:giggle:

M . . .

You are so right. My sis's main job is to boss me around.

She is totally stone deaf from birth and has danced to astonish hearies all her life. Sis is nine years older than Priscilla and still goes to cowboy dances Saturday nights.

Terrific avitar, SCUBA. Are those your little ones locked in the wooden crate? Good idea, ha ha ha.

Back on topic, I thought all the dancers were good . . . and Marlee super.

Oh man I missed it. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Damn I was watching the biggest loser and I should have get that on my dvr so I can watch it right now.

the way I look at Marlee Latlin, I felt she is bit weak.

hopefully, she can do better, more energy feel.

That is her beginning, give her a time to pick up some skills. If she could do the slide, and fast paced dance with perfect hip/arm works. She'll get 30, oh wait can I add +? :afro:

She danced beautifully match with music, that showed everyone that she got a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious confidence, which is very important.

That is her beginning, give her a time to pick up some skills. If she could do the slide, and fast paced dance with perfect hip/arm works. She'll get 30, oh wait can I add +? :afro:

She danced beautifully match with music, that showed everyone that she got a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious confidence, which is very important.

she got nice leg anyway, but breast need more. :naughty:

M . . .

You are so right. My sis's main job is to boss me around.

She is totally stone deaf from birth and has danced to astonish hearies all her life. Sis is nine years older than Priscilla and still goes to cowboy dances Saturday nights.

Terrific avitar, SCUBA. Are those your little ones locked in the wooden crate? Good idea, ha ha ha.

Back on topic, I thought all the dancers were good . . . and Marlee super.

"Terrific avitar, SCUBA. Are those your little ones locked in the wooden crate? Good idea, ha ha ha."

Oh yeah! Why dont ya make it for our kids's xmas presents ? :giggle:

M-

I thought Marlee Matlin did great. I am so proud of her. She has proves herself to the world that we can do it! She's awesome!!

Priscilla's face looks strange.. She had too many botox. That's why she couldn't smile. Actually, she did really a good job! Not bad for 62 yrs old lady!! I am impressed. Monica (the tennis player) looked so stiff but she did a good job. I think these ladies did better than men except MARIO! Ahh! WOW.

Ok I ll be quiet now. *whew* *fanning for Mario*

I saw on the TV, and it was good show. I glad I catched ASL on the HD version for me! :) She is great actor!

Oops. I edited, but I clicked on wrong place for quote from me. :o
Sorry, please forgive me.

I watched it yesterday on my DVR and She did a good job coming in 3rd place. I remember when I saw her practicing and she said I hear nothing I feel nothing. As she had no idea of how to pick up the rhythm of the music until Fabian showed her how that music sounds and what feeling of vibrations she should feel for. She did Good!

Kalista
yes,Priscilla used to be very beautiful,her hair color is just awful! :x She has ruined her face,with all the plastic surgery. It has made her look sad and she rarely smiles at all :|Everyone knows she has to be at least 60 now, who does she think she is kidding? Other two who look as bad as her are Joanna Rivers and Cher also.

Here she is in 1974, way, way before any plastic surgery:

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/4/9/7/17227945-17227947-large.jpg

and late 70s/80s

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/259588~Priscilla-Presley-Posters.jpg

Kalista
yes,Priscilla used to be very beautiful,her hair color is just awful! :x She has ruined her face,with all the plastic surgery. It has made her look sad and she rarely smiles at all :|Everyone knows she has to be at least 60 now, who does she think she is kidding? Other two who look as bad as her are Joanna Rivers and Cher also.

Here she is in 1974, way, way before any plastic surgery:

http://i.realone.com/assets/rn/img/5/4/9/7/17227945-17227947-large.jpg

and late 70s/80s

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/MMPH/259588~Priscilla-Presley-Posters.jpg

Ohhh I know!! She was so beautiful as natural look! Now, she isnt looking great! ! STUPID PLASTIC SURGERY! ! :rl::rl:

M-

Honest, when I watched to TV "Dancing with the stars" I am very surprised, one chinese woman played very wonderful, like "cinderella". I like her dancing and another a bit big woman brown hair with her clothes oceanblue. Perfect, I love their dancing and a bit difficult dance. :applause:

I missed the dances last week and finally caught the show today. Marlee Matlin's dancing looks good.

The "Chinese" is really a Japanese. My Chinese friend told me how to tell Chinese surnames from Japanese surnames. If you can say the surname in just one syllable, it is Chinese. If more than one syllable like Yamaguchi, it is Japanese.

Kalista

Agree with ya! They all look so unnatural. I don't like the botox around mouth or filler in the lips as they are so hard to lipread!

24 out of 30 hell yeah!!!
I'd love to see MM do some stunts. Maybe NEXT SHOW??

First dance: 22 out of 30
Second dance: 24 out of 30
So far 46 out of 60.

Third dance: 27 out of 30 ? ? If so ... *faints*.

I just finished watching Marlee Matlin dance with Fabian. Wow! The stunts were great! Keep on going Marlee!!! Don't forget to vote!

Back