Marlee Matlin may go Dancing With the Stars

Ok, this August I'll fly to SF BAY area, and of course I want to meet you to show me your salsa dance.

I'm pure Soviet, well now you can say Russian, and I think you might like to see their dance.
Can you do time (4:00-4:15)? And the last dance?
Definitely better than Breakdance group, huh?

Sure, why not :giggle: we can move like these folks YouTube - World salsa champions from cali colombia maybe toss in a Russian move in there :lol: One problem, I am not in SF area :(

Authentic, thanks for the "Dance of the Soldiers" video. I know three bee-keepers, all brothers from Gresham, Oregon, named Viktor, Pavel, and Yuri.

They can do all those athletic dances. красивейше (cra-see-vah) I think, meaning "beautiful." Da?

Pravil'no - correct . ;)
I have another video for you to see.

I watched it, and Marlee Matlin and Fabian Sanchez did very well, You can also voted by text messaging at 1 800 868-3412 for them two.

Score: 22 out of 30
3rd place for a deaf person
IMPRESSIVE!

Wtf Japanese dancer .... Marlee did better than her, Marlee should get 27!

authentic,

Yeah Indeed, Impressive what she did through the beat vibrate into her heart blood feel'n.. which it's great!

She's came third place today.. applause for her.. She admits that cannot hear more than music but can hear only beat sounds that's all.. and still ASL.. GOOD!

I thought she did good. hopefully see her still on next week. :fingersx:

She is very fabulous dance! ! ! I applauded to her ! ! Hope, She can make it thru! ! !:fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

Marissa Jaret Winokur is great and fun person!

Priscilla Presley is not bad dance! Cuz of her age... Im very impressed!

:afro:

M-

Last edited:
Honest, when I watched to TV "Dancing with the stars" I am very surprised, one chinese woman played very wonderful, like "cinderella". I like her dancing and another a bit big woman brown hair with her clothes oceanblue. Perfect, I love their dancing and a bit difficult dance. :applause:
I am very disappoint about Marlee Matlin, when she played with the dance man. It was very simply dancing *yawn* I am sorry, what i said about Marlee Matlin.
I am waiting for next tv for vote from call.

I just finished watching Marlee and Fabian dance and she did GREAT!!! It was a tear jerk to watch it was great to see her have all the moves in rhythm incredible!!!

PS I cast my vote :)

My sister forced me to watch the whole hour and a half because Marlee was last. I was impressed with all the dancers.

Priscilla is only four years and one month younger than me.

Marlee was incredible. She kept on signing with both hands that she loves me. Her heart (which I glued my eyes to in order to feel the beat with her) will no doubt break when she finds out I can't dance at all.

She was the last one to dance. But anyway, she did a great job!!! Everyone was clapping while they were dancing! Amazing job! WTG! I didn't pay attention that they were 3rd place! Wonderful job MM and Fabian!

She is very fabulous dance! ! ! I applauded to her ! ! Hope, She can make it thru! ! !:fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

Marissa Jaret Winokur is great and fun person!

Priscilla Presley is not bad dance! Cuz of her age... Im very impressed!

:afro: M-

Absolutely, Marlee is fabulous dancer ! I am so impressed, she did a good job to feel with rhythm music. She should be higher in the vote than others especially she is Deaf. Show the million audience that Deaf can do it !!

:applause:

Priscilla Presley; that woman looks like she belongs in a wax museum. She is 62 years old with too many plastic surgery.

the way I look at Marlee Latlin, I felt she is bit weak.

hopefully, she can do better, more energy feel.

Yeah Marlee!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She was great and she stayed on beat and wow I was amazed!!!

On March 17, I thought that I would watch her on "Dancing with the Stars". It turns out that this was the men to dance and I see Marlee getting soooo excited with the other women only Priscilla Presley is calm. On March 18, I had to wait a whole hour to watch Marlee dance in the last hour. She is really good and I am surprise that she won third place. I am very expressed by her dancing the ballroom dance. Good for her. Hope she make it next week. Are the men going to take the final dance next Monday before the women turn on Tuesday? We will see. :fingersx:

I belive that they all did well for the first time in being for first timers. It take lot more work to get better to do so many dances to win. But speaking of the guys dances from monday night did okay some funny some need alot of work on their foot works. Most sport guys and tall guy with big feets it not always easy for them. But I don't think they will last expect Mario and Christian do pretty good from what I seen. Marlee was great she long way to go but she did great. Priscilla Presley not too bad but she look so damn PALE like she don't get enough sun. She did well to prove that older women over 60 s can dance as well. I wish them all the best of luck and I be watching. :)

Back